#15: Your on your period

I woke up with the feeling of a sharp stabbing pain in my lower stomach and I instantly knew what it would be, my period was here.

I turned over to find a cold and empty part of the bed where Gerard's body would usually lay, but there was no Gerard, as I thought of him, I could smell waffles with syrup coming from downstairs, damn it's smelt good.

'Ugh'

I said out-loud, as I I slowly got out of the bed me and Gerard shared, while looking behind me to check if there were blood spots, I walked to the wardrobe and collect a clean pair of underwear, after rummaging for some old underwear, I walked to the bathroom, locked the door and opened the medical cabinet under the sink, looking for period pads. I had no period pads.

'oh my gosh'

I said to myself while sitting on the toilet lid with my head in my hands.

'Im gonna have to ask Gerard to get some'

I said out loud in the bathroom, I knew Gerard wouldn't mind, but I did, I didn't like asking Gerard these kinda of questions, I hadn't had to ask this question in 3 years until now, but what needed to be done, needed to be done.

I picked myself up from the toilet lid and unlocked the door, the pain was getting unbearable, I just wanted to sit down, have chocolate and cry for no reason. I made my way down the spiral staircase and sat on the last step, Gerard was at the workspace table writing new songs, I felt awful for disturbing him, I knew he didn't like being disturbed when he was in the middle of a masterpiece.

'Gee?' I said as still sat on the stairs in my silk, black dressing gown, my eyes dropping low to give puppy-eyes and my eyebrows dropping to give a light frown.

His face came up too look at mine, he looked at me with concerned eyes, his blonde hair in the way of his glasses and face while he had been writing was showing.

"Yeah Y/N?" He said at me bare faced, running his hand through his hair, his eyes still concerned with his eyebrows raised. I made my way over to him from the staircase step and sat next to him on the next chair, I whimpered as I sat down next to him.

"I-um- could really do with a favour, I wouldn't ask if I didn't have to, I just - erm - need to get some things for me, please can you?"

Gerard's face lit up, he placed his hands in mine as he smiled at me, his eyes still concerned.

"Of course I will princess, anything, what do you need?"

He smiled at me and ripped out a piece of paper from his notepad and wrote the word 'list for shop' on it.

"Well, I need some period pads please? and maybe chocolate ice cream, oh and pain relief? Please? If you wouldn't mind?"

I told him, looking at the floor, he lifted my head up and looked at me.

"Of course I will princess, I love you, I will be back in 10, okay?"

He kissed me on the forehead, put his shoes on, grabbed the car keys and went, I waved at him as he pulled out of the drive way and smiled, I didn't know a guy who would do this for me, he was the only one.

He was back in ten minutes tops, he handed me the period pads, I ran up stairs, changed my underwear and padded myself up, I walked into the bedroom to change out of my PJs into my Jeans and T-Shirt and to do my hair and make up, I ran down the spiral staircase to find Gerard with pain relief with a coffee and a bowl of chocolate ice cream, he knew how to make me happy.

I slung down on the sofa next to him, he placed a hot water bottle on my lower stomach and put Batman on, I was happy and comfy, I was cuddled into Gerard, I was in paradise.