#7: Wedding Day

Today, I was marrying the love of my life, for the past 5 years we had been inseparable, from when I first met Gerard in that coffee shop, I knew it was meant to be for me and him, I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else now but him.

Looking into the body sized mirror, my white laced wedding dress dived to the floor, the silk glistening in the sunlight from the church window, I was so nervous, I hadn't been this nervous since going into high school. I took one last look at myself in the mirror and smiled, I felt beautiful.

Mikey opened the door and came through, his hair slicked back in his usual style and he was wearing a black suit with a magnolia tie , on top of his white shirt, he looked so smart.

'Wow Y/N, you look stunning! Your gonna knock Gerard out looking like that' he grinned looking at you head to toe.

"Thank you Mikey, you don't look too bad yourself" you half smiled back, the nerves slowly making there way to your face.

"So, ready to get married?"

"Of course I am, let's go" I smiled back.

I hooked my arm around Mikey's and made my way to the start of the white carpet that had been rolled out.

My dad couldn't make it too my wedding, so Mikey, most kindly, offered to give me away, and of course, I said yes.

I made my way down the white carpet, covered in white rose petals from the flower girl before hand, I saw Gerard at the end, his eyes lit up when he saw me and mine lit up like the first time I saw him. I made my way too where he was standing and he took my hands into his as I moved to the side to face him, he leaned in and whispered into my ear... "You look beautiful princess"

I blushed and giggled a little bit and the ceremony continued.

The priest conducted the service perfectly, giving the bible reading and having us express our vows and exchange the wedding rings,there wasn't a dry eye in the room, then he started on the last part, the part both of us had been looking forward too from the start of the service: our first kiss as Mr & Mrs Way.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Gerard tenderly kissed my lips and I answered back without a doubt, the kiss became passionate, I forget about everyone else in the room, this was mine and his moment.

He left my lips and placed my hand in his and we ran outside to where our wedding car was.

This was the start of a new beginning, The new chapter of our life as Mr & Mrs Way.