2#: You two go out and the fans notice you.

You two were always taking days out together as a couple, today you two had decided to go to the public park, the breeze was refreshing along with the summer sun beaming down on your bodies.

Walking hand in hand, you saw a ice cream van on the grass verge, Gerard knew your love for ice cream and how you had it almost everyday, so he was happy to go over with you.

'Ohhhh they all look so nice, I can't pick, they are all too nice'

Gerard started to laugh as I glued myself to the glass frame of the ice cream freezer.

'Just pick one, we can always come back another day if you like Y/N'

He smiled down at you and you smiled back at him, you were always a fan of his shinny,white smile, the way it dazzled in the sunlight made them even more better.

'Mmhhh, I guess we can, il just have strawberry'

We queued up to get ice cream when you heard whispers from behind you.

'Is that Gerard Way with Y/N? You think I can take a picture with them?' You were smiling too yourself when you heard what they were talking about, suddenly you felt a small tap on your shoulder, you and Gerard turned around, it was the girls from before.
'Hi, erm, we don't mean to bother you, but I was wondering if we could have a picture?'

Gerard smiled at the girls.

'Of course you can!'

Both of you turned around and took a quick picture with the girls.

'Thank you so much, have a nice day' they both said in unison while walking away from you screaming with happiness.

You laughed with Gerard and both smiled.

'Those girls were nice, so pleasant' you said to Gerard while you were waiting for your order.

'I know I know, funny how someone so normal can be so important to someone'

Gerard was right, he was normal, he went out, had hobbies, had work, the only difference is, is that he was seen all over the world for his music and he was proud of what he has achieved.

You smiled and chuckled to yourself while both of you continued to walk around the park with you ice cream, enjoying each others company, enjoying each other's happiness.