#8: Your sick and he looks after you

Rolling over on the bed, my throat, chest and forehead felt like they were on fire, I wasn't able to breathe as my nose blocked, I was coming down with an extreme cold and I felt like the end of the world was coming.

I slowly made my way out of bed and sat down on the edge for 5 minutes, I felt dizzy from getting up too fast and my headache had become a lot worse, I groaned and chucked a blanket over me that was neatly folded on the bedside table, I stood up slowly and covered my whole body with the blanket and made my way down the spiral staircase.

I walked into the living room, placing myself next to Gerard, he looked at me and slung his arm over my shoulders.

'Y/N you look awful baby, you need to lie down and get some rest'

Gerard unhooked his arm from around me and stood up, he started placing the pillows from the other sofa's at the end of the sofa I was sitting on and puffing them up one by one. Gee knew I loved it when my pillows were plumped and soft to lay my head on, he always knew how to make me happy.

'You don't have to do this, I can do it myself'

I started to get up until my chest began to cause me pain and the dizziness in my head had returned, my facial expression turned from annoyed to pain and worry in a matter of seconds, with the help of Gerard, I sat back down again.

'Of course you don't Y/N, but I want too, what kind of a person would I be if I didn't help my lovely lady when she's ill?' He smiled at me and I half smiled back.

He helped lay me down on the sofa and placed my blanket over me and kissed my forehead, he walked over to where my head was and sat on the armrest, he played with my hair, stroking it and twisting it within his fingers, I was relaxed and felt safe to have him look after me, I was so lucky.

"Gee, can I have some pain relief and soup please?" I looked at him from the top of my eyes, he stroked my hair again and laughed at me.

"Of course you can princess, your wish is my command"

He got up from the armrest and made his way to the kitchen, I was fluttering in and out of deep sleep while he made my soup and brought me pain relief and before I knew it, I was out.

(H.P.O.V)

I walked back in the living room with soup and pain relief to find Y/N sleeping, look as peaceful and beautiful as ever. I placed the soup and tablets down on the coffee table and turned off the television to make it deadly quiet for her to sleep. I kneeled down beside her and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep tight Y/N, I love you"

I whispered so I wouldn't wake her, I sat there and watched her rest while drinking my coffee I had made and all I could think was 'I'm so lucky to have her in my life'.