1# You Have A Fight

Here I was again, stuck at home while Gerard got drunk with mates, he never stayed at home anymore, I never saw him, we use to be so close, but now, we were so distant, don't get me wrong I love Gee, I just wished he would spend time with me.

With a deep breath, I removed myself from the sofa and made my way into the bedroom, curling myself around the silk covers, desperately wanting to fall sleep, until the front door shut with a massive bang, my heart was racing, what state would he be in this time? ran through my mind like a train, I slowly made my way down the stairs to find a drunken Gerard lying face down on the sofa.

'Where have you been?' I asked with hurt and anger in my voice
'Out'
'Out where?'
He got up from the sofa and placed himself on the wall opposite you, making a thud as he leaned against it.
'God Y/N, give me a break, your always wining at me'
My anger built up inside me, I was ready to explode.

'I wouldn't have to be 'wining' at you if you told me where you were going and what time you would be home! think about how I feel! I get left alone all day and night without a single call! I was worried about you!'

Single tears streamed down my face, Gerard's hand clenched through my speech, his anger building up on his face.
'Your so self-absorbed Y/N, get over yourself! I can go out and have fun if I want too! Your my girlfriend, not my mother! sometimes I wonder why I even started dating you!'

His face turned a shade of red I had never seen before, tears streamed down my face more rapid than before as I looked at him, taking in every word he had said. His facial expression changed from anger to forgiveness, his eyes lit up, becoming more sober to the reality of what he had just said.

'Baby I'm so-'
'Save it Gerard, I don't wanna hear it'
I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my t-shirt and ran upstairs to the master bedroom me and Gerard shared and packed my suitcase, opening the wardrobes I flung my clothes into my suitcase, the bedroom door opened so slightly, I saw Gerard's head pop through the gap.

'Sweetie please, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, I was angry, please stop packing, let's talk about this'
You stopped packing and looked at him dead in the eye.
'Why did you say it?'
He moved closer to me, daring each step.

'I was angry and drunk, I'm so sorry, I promise you I will never drink again and leave you in the house on your own again if I have too, please don't go, I love you Y/N'

You looked at him, you sighed and moved closer to him, holding your hands out for a hug, he quickly obliged and held you tightly with his hands around your waist, protecting you.
'I'm sorry Y/N, I love you so much'
'It's okay, I love you too'
He quickly pressed his lips onto mine and progressed into a passionate kiss, I knew then, he was my only one.