#21: Your being bullied and Gerard stands up for you

your being bullied and Gerard stands up for you

Gerard was at the studio today, he was working on his new album, which comes out in September, he was super excited about it, and so was I, I was so proud of him for everything he did, but what mattered the most was what his fans thought of it, Gerard's fans meant everything to him, some of them were nice and some of them weren't, but that's what comes with being in the music business, right?

I walked into the kitchen bare footed, the marble flooring making me wince when my feet hit the cold floor, I walked towards the fridge and searched for what I could eat, until I found Ben & Jerry's in the fridge, with me only being small, I placed myself on my tip toes, making my plain, cream t-shirt ride up a little. I reached the highest I could, my arm aching from stretching, god I hated having a large fridge.

I carried on stretching, until I lost balance and crumbled too the floor, I placed my hands in front of me to save me from hurting myself. I crashed to the floor

"Ouch"

I got up and started rubbing my leg, hoping it would go better. I walked back into the living room hopping and dumped myself onto the sofa. I picked up my phone and loaded up Twitter.

"Y/T/N: "ouch, just fell on the kitchen floor, I'm so clumsy #savedbymyhandstho"

I sent the tweet out for everyone to see, I turned on the television and started watching American Horror Story, until I felt my phone vibrate on my lap. I looked at my phone and my face dropped from what I saw.

" @Y/T/N did you break the floor when you fell down? #fatassbitch"

I felt tears form in my eyes from the tweet I received, and then another came trough.

"@Y/T/N wish you had died when you fell on that floor #Gerardstoogoforaslutlikeyou"

Tears come from my eyes, I felt like I could of drowned in them, there were that many being produced, more and more nasty comments came through, I turned my phone away from me and placed it face down on the coffee table, I curled up on the sofa and cry deeply, until I heard the front door open.

"Y/N, I'm home! What's for dinner?"

Gerard placed his bag on the floor next to the front door and took his shoes off. He was totally oblivious to what had happened.

"Y/N?"

He shouted throughout the house again, I felt his presence as he walked into the living room, his eyes lay on me as I was curled up, still crying, on the sofa.

"Oh Y/N baby, what's wrong? come on you can tell me"

His concerned and sweet voice took over his normal deep voice as he kneeled next to me, I sat up on the sofa and explained.

" Y-your fa-nns told me to go die and other things all because I fell on the floor"

I flooded into tears again, this time I fist-grabbed Gerard's T-shirt and cried into him, he embraced me into a hug and kissed the top of my head, his hand making circles on my back.

"That's horrible princess, I'm gonna have a word with them, they don't talk to my caring, most beautiful girl like that"

I looked at Gerard and smiled a weak smile at him.

"Thank you Gerard, I just want them to like me and I don't know what I've done Gee for them to be like this"

He kissed my forehead and whispered

"You haven't done anything baby, il talk to them now"

He got up from off the floor and made his way towards his bag where he fished out his phone, he loaded up twitter and started typing away.

20 minutes later, I got a notification that I was tagged in a post which read:

"gerardway: For all you fans of mine which were sending my girlfriend @Y/T/N nasty messages over twitter, you are no fan of mine, doing that to anyone is nasty, never mind my lover, please stop and don't do it again, thank you."

Some fans apologised to me and others gave me support and lovely comments, I accepted their apology with an open heart and had Gerard reach for the ice cream.