#5: You bump into him and you go for a coffee

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

I dragged my feet along the pavement whilst I was looking at my phone, I wasn't looking where I was going until I clashed into a tall man.

Making a massive clash, I had realised what I had done, the man looked up at me while I began to apologise.

'Im so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, are you okay?'

He brushed himself down and looked at you. His black hair brushing over his face as the wind picked up, making him scrapping his hair away from his face, he was gorgeous.

'I'm fine thank you, my name is Gerard, Gerard way' he put his hand out for a handshake.

'Nice to meet you Gerard, my name is Y/N Y/L/N' you shook his hand with a firm grip and he smiled at you, his deep brown eyes staring into yours.

'Would you like to go for a coffee? it's the least I can do for bumping into you' I said, still smiling at him.

'Sure,why not, I know this little coffee shop on the corner of the next street, follow me'

Gerard speeded off in front, whilst I was behind him at all times, we walked for a good 10 mins, making small conversation.

We walked into the coffee shop and ordered, we sat down on cushioned pillows and we made conversation.

'So Y/N what were you doing out and about anyway?'

'Oh, I came looking for a present for my mum and dad's wedding anniversary, I didn't find anything so, you?'

'I was walking home from the art studio, until a beautiful lady bumped into me'

I stared blushing and I tried to hide my face, me? beautiful? he had to be kidding me. The coffee we ordered came over and we sipped and talked and sipped and talked.

'So you said you were walking from the art studio? do you like art or?'

He grinned at the question you had asked.

'I love art, it's fun, creative, it has no right or wrong answer, so you can never go wrong, I have a degree in art, it's what I love to do'

With every word he has saying, I found it more and more interesting, he was beautiful, intelligent and fun to be around, I wish it would never end.

'Well, I have to go now, but here's my number, text me, I would love to go out with you again' he stood up from his chair, as you did, he leaned in for a hug and you accept, he whispered in your ear

'Your still beautiful'

He let go and walked out of the coffee shop.

I was star-stuck, I was defiantly glad I bumped into him.