#11: Another guy flirts with you and Gerard points him out

I walked around the concert venue that Gee was performing at tonight, it was the last show of My Chemical Romance and he wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

The golden sun beamed down that day, I mean, it was summer, but Phoenix's heat was hard to handle, it was the middle of July and I felt like I was melting.

"Hey Princess, what cha doing?" Gerard said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his hands tight around my clammy waist, kissing my cheek then resting his head on my shoulder.

I turned around too look at him, his deep brown eyes staring into mine.

My head was spinning form the heat and my black top and jeans absorbing the sun. I smiled at Gerard:

"Hey Gee, just walking around, finding out what this venue is like, I'm gonna get changed into shorts and a t-shirt in a second tho, it's so hot, Phoenix had such a dry heat."

He smiled at me and nuzzled his head into the crack of my neck before letting go of my waist, he smiled at me.

"Alright then Y/N, il see you in the crowd, make sure too wave" he winked at me and grinned, I loved it when he did that.

"Il be the one in red and white" I winked back while walking off to get changed.

I had found the door which stated "My Chemical Romance Dressing Room" and walked straight in and got changed.

My white denim shorts with rips in the front worked nicely with my lace red crop top. I curled my hair and placed foundation and mascara onto my face, my confidence was up.

I made my way to the front of the stage and waited for My Chemical Romance to come on, the stadium started filling up rapidly, I was stood next to a guy and ,what looked like, his friendship group and on the other side of me was 15 year old girls.

My Chemical Romance came on stage and performed their first song 'Welcome to the black parade' followed by 'Famous last words'. Gerard looked at me and smiled throughout the performance, and I smiled at him back, waving and making faces at him, causing him to laugh a little.

I was looking at Gerard and Gerard was looking at me, until I felt something touch my ass as I jumped to the song.

"Jezz, your ass is so firm in your bum shorts, I want a slice of that"

The guy who stood next to me said out loud, I looked at him in disgust.

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend, please don't touch me again"

I said to him loud and clear, he didn't listen, he tried to make a move on me, his hands on my shoulders pulling me closer, with my hands on his chest pushing him away, then all of a sudden, the concert stopped and Gerard was staring right at the guy who had placed his hands on me, anger filling his eyes quickly.

"If you EVER lay a hand on my girlfriend EVER again, I will have you removed off the premises you asshole, you don't EVER touch a lady like that when she is saying no. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you a world class dick. NEVER touch my girl again or I will cut your dick off, got it?"

The whole arena cheered as well as Gerard's band mates, you blew him a kiss and a wave and mouthed thank you while the guy and his friendship group were leaded out by security guards.

"I love you Y/N, I love you all! so the next song is 'The World Is Ugly' I don't want to see or hear anyone of you tell yourselves your not beautiful, because you always will be to me"

Gerard looked down at me and smiled, then blew a kiss and carried on with the show.

I bobbed my head along with the song and waved my hands in the air with the arena, I was able to enjoy myself once again.