#24: He accidentally puts you down.

I was sitting in the studio watching Gerard record his new album, I was so proud of what he was doing, how he bounced back from the heartache of My Chemical Romance, I knew the fans would love his new music.

I pulled my tight fitting top down as I sat on the blue leather sofa, it was my favourite top, my figure shone through the top, every curve, every angle of my body, the light colours of the top showed this as well, I felt sexy and confident.

I watched Gerard record his new songs for the new album, he hit every note with perfection, he wanted everything to be perfect.

Finally, after 3 hours in the studio, it was time to go home, Gerard walked out of the booth and wrapped his arms around me, placing his nose on mine.

"So, did you like it?" His deep brown eyes wide open, his mouth grinning at me, I looked down at the floor and grinned also.

"I loved it Gerard, can I come again tomorrow? I like watching you record and doing what you love"

He smiled at me, then looked at my top, he placed his hand's on my exposed stomach and began squeezing and rubbing. He had completely lost focus on what I had said.

"Well, maybe we could go the gym instead, I mean, not to be rude or anything Y/N, you have put on some weight."

My heart sank to the floor with, what felt like, someone stamping on it as it fell, did Gerard just call me fat?

Tears started to form in my eyes as I backed away from Gerard, he looked at my face and realised what he had done wrong.

" Y/N, I didn't mean it like that, I-"

I shook my head at him and looked him in the eye.

"I'm sorry I'm not the most prettiest, most skinniest girl Gerard."

Gerard walked towards me, he placed his finger under my chin so I would look at him, he hooked my waist with his other hand, pulling me in towards him, we were so close, I could feel his body heat radiating off him.

"Y/N, I wouldn't have you any other way, I don't want a someone like that, I want you, I shouldn't of said that, I'm so sorry princess, I love you, every single part of you, don't change for me, or anyone Y/N, I fell in love with you, not what your body and face looks like. I love you Y/N baby, don't change, okay?"

I looked at him with a smiled spread across my face, I pulled him in for a kiss, his lips collided with mine, I pulled him away and whispered

"Okay, thank you Gee, I love you always, now please can we go home, it's freezing in here"

I smiled upwards at him, he placed his hand in mine as we made our way to the car.

'Everyone makes mistakes'

I thought to myself as I jumped into the car and placed my seatbelt on.

'It just takes a man to apologise when he makes one'

I also thought, looking at Gerard and smiling with him looking back, he placed his deep brown eyes on the road and we began the En Route to the Way household.