#32: He surprises you by taking you out

Today felt like it would never end, work was busy, the paperwork was unstoppable, I just couldn't wait to get home and see my  Gee, it was all I could think about all day.

I opened the front door as I stumbled on to the wooden flooring of the white hall way, I was in my own little bubble, I didn't notice anything that was around me, I took my coat from off my back and placed it on the large, wooden coat stand next to the door, I lifted my head up and noticed delicate red rose petals leading all the way up the spiral stair case, on each step laid one more than the last, it was beautiful, I was the luckiest girl in the world, my heart pounded as I took the stairs step by step until I reached the top.

"Gee?"

I shouted out loud, but no one answered back, just the echo of my voice in this empty house. The petals led to mine and Gerard's bedroom, I slowly made my way across the cream carpet of the landing, moving into the door on the right hand side, I peeked my head around the door and
noticed a beautiful dress, the dress on which I had worn on mine and Gerard's first date, I stood speechless.

I moved over to the dress quite quickly, making sure to catch my breath on the way, there was a note on top of the dress, I picked up the note and read it out loud to myself:

" Dear Y/N,

I hope that you liked the surprise baby, but there is more to come.
At 6:00pm a car should be outside waiting for you, I will be in it, we are going to your favourite restaurant Y/F/R, I will see you soon princess, I love you.

Gee"

I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, this was one of the many reasons I loved Gerard, he always knew how to treat me like a queen.

I placed the letter on my black dressing room table and started to get changed, the dress shimmered down to my lower thigh with a neat bow tied at the back, my make up completed the picture perfect image, it was 5:55pm, I slipped on my black, felt high heeled shoes and made my way across the landing down to the hall way, I placed my trench coat from the coat stand on and opened the front door, there was my baby, waiting for me.

Gerard stared me up and down, checking me out almost, I blushed, he smiled at me and placed his smooth hand into mine, he whispered to me:

"You look stunning Y/N, I can't believe your mine"

My cheeks began to go red as I placed my hand on his chest and leaned in for a passionate kiss, he placed his hand on my cheek, his lips tasted like mint, I was so luck to have him, I wouldn't want anyone else. Our lips departed from each other as he slowly led me out of the door, closing it behind him, my heels didn't go so well on the rocky path of our drive way, Gerard laughed at me as I struggled.

"Want some help?"

He laughed at me, I nodded my head and whispered:

"yes please Gee, it's so hard to walk in this heels over rocks"

He lifted me up bridal style and took me over to the pavement where he placed me down and opened the car door for me, I jumped in the back of the car, the white leather seats squeaked as I slid across them, I buckled up my seat belt as Gerard got in, he did the same.

"Thank you Gee for organising this, you have made my day, and thank you for being so kind and patient with me"

I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek lightly, he went for my hand and put it to his beating heart.

"As long as this beats, I'm always yours and willing to do anything to keep you happy, nothing is going to change that nor anyone, I love you Y/N, never change"

Gerard signalled for the driver to pull away, I knew I was in for a special, loving night.