#20: You go into labour (For Madison)

It was a Saturday night, Gerard had been invited to go to the Kerrang! Awards, he was up for an award and he didn't want me to leave his side for a second considering I was 9 months pregnant and ready to pop at any moment, so I had to go with him, I didn't mind though, I loved seeing Gerard achieve his dreams.

I waddled into the walk- in closet me and Gerard shared and found the dress I would be wearing, I stripped down to my maternity bra and underwear and placed the cream long maxi dress over my head, I looked into the mirror, my bump coming first, then me, I smoothed the dress over my bump and looked into the mirror at our baby, I already thought he/she was beautiful.

I saw Gerard in the corner of the mirror, he walked over to me, and snaked his hands around my bump, tracing shapes and rubbing the bump slowly, still looking Into the mirror, he kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful honey and baby just makes this image perfect, we're going to be one happy family"

I looked at Gerard through the mirror and smiled at him.

"We're going to be the perfect family Gee,but I just wish plus 3 would be out here by now, my back hurts an-"

Gerard rushed me over to the bed and sat me down, sitting next to me, I placed my flat shoes on, as my feet were to swollen for heels and I wouldn't want to risk falling over. He placed his hands on mine and looked at me dead in the eye.

"Madison, sit down, I don't want you in pain, we don't have to go tonight if you don't want to or don't feel like it? I could ring right now and cancel my appearance?"

He looked at me, still dead in the eye, I started shaking my head at him.

"No Gerard, I want to come with you, I will be fine, I want to be there to support you and celebrate your dreams and accomplishments, now come on, were going."

I got up of the bed, practically rolling, my hair getting into my eyes.

I stood up and removed the hair out of my eye and walked to the bedroom door, I looked at Gerard who was right behind me grinning and chuckling at me.

"You really know how to get your way don't you Madison?"

I smiled at him and nodded my head and chuckled.

I walked slowly and steady down the stairs, holding onto the banister as I made my way down. I reached the bottom and waited for Gerard at the front door, his suit was looking dashing with his blonde hair and black bow-tie. Gerard opened the door and we both walked out, Gerard locked the front door and opened the car, he opened the door for me and I dropped myself in, with little help from Gerard making sure I was safe and wouldn't hurt myself. He closed the door and walked over and got into the drivers side of the car and we drove away.

It took us an hour to arrive in London and to the venue of the awards, but when we did arrive, it looked amazing, there was red carpets, photographers, many stars including Pierce The Veil, Don Broco and ,of course ,Gerard Way. Gerard paced his hands into mine and said

"Ready Madison and Plus 3?"

I placed my hand on my bump and looked down, while doing this, the plus 3 kicked, I looked at my bump and then at Gerard.

"I'm ready, let's go"

Gerard got out of the car and closed the door, he came round to my side and opened the door, I walked out of the car and the photographers and screaming fans turned to us, Gerard held my hand as we walked down the red carpet.

Photographers were asking us questions, fans were taking photos of us two and Gerard was taking photos and signing posters for fans.
We both walked inside to be greeted by Kerrang! staff.

"Gerard and Madison Way!, how lovely it is two see you both, or may I say three!"

She smiled at his both and we smiled at her back. She showed us are allocated seats and explained we would be sitting with Neck Deep. We walked over to our seats, Neck Deep were already there sitting down, they all got up and greeted us with pleasure and we all sat down again.

I placed my hands on my bump and the man, which seemed like the lead singer, started talking to me.

"How many months along are you now then love?"

His Welsh accent was thick, he did sound welsh from what I could remember. I placed a hand on my bump now, the baby was kicking rapidly, I think the baby liked his voice.

"I'm 9 months now, my due date is in 6 days, oh, and I think the baby likes you accent, it keeps kicking frantically!"

I laughed at the man, he looked at me and smiled

"Am I allowed to feel?"

He looked at Gerard before looking at me, asking for permission, Gerard nodded and smiled, he looked at me and I did the same, he placed his hand on my bump and the baby kicked quite hard, the man smiled at me.

"I think he's going to be a football player if he kicks that hard"

The man chuckled to himself, I too laughing, he poured himself a beer from the middle of the table and continued to talk to me until Gerard was called to present an award.

I watched Gerard walk up to the stage until I stopped when a pain crossed my stomach, I passed it off as Brixton hicks again, but I wasn't so sure. Gerard continued to talk on stage and the pain had become worse, I stood up to go the toilet until I felt something wet slide down my leg. I was going into labour, at the Kerrang! Awards.

I looked at Gerard, who was looking at me signalling him for help, he didn't see anything wrong. The pain was becoming worse, I gripped onto the mans leg next to me, he notice my pain and placed his hand on my back.

"Are you alright darling?"

I was panting for the pain to go away, I was in agony.

"Labour, I'm in labour, please help"

He looked at me and lifted me up bridal style and took me backstage of the Kerrang! awards, I gripped onto his T-shirt as I panted into his chest. We made our way into the dressing room and he place me onto the sofa, he sat down next to me and started rubbing my back.

"I'm gonna have to get someone medical love, il be right back okay? I won't leave you"

He left the room and the contractions got worse, I was gripping onto the sofas side making groaning noising, the baby had become low and I felt like I wanted to push.

10 minutes later, the Neck Deep front man walked in with Gerard and a paramedic,Gerard practically ran to you, I placed my hand into his and started to crush his hand with mine and said to him

"We're never having another child, ever again, we're not having sex ever again"

The front man of Neck Deep laughed with the paramedic laughed

"Alright Madison, but we need to focus on getting this one out of you before we think about any more"

Gerard chuckled as the Paramedic lifted me up and placed me in a wheelchair and led me into the ambulance outside.

Plus 3 was ready to be in the world.