#9: He talks about you in a interview

I was at Kerrang! with Gerard today, he got asked to do an interview there and he wanted me too come along, so, of course, I said yes,

I wanted to spend time with Gerard, he went to England soon for the Reading & Leeds festival, I am going to miss him so much.

We walked through the doors of their office, hand's intertwined with each other's, we signed in at the desk where we were greeted by the editor of the magazine.

"Hello, it's nice too meet you both! my names James and you must be Gerard and Y/N, right?" He smiled at us and shook our hands while we confirmed our names.

"Follow me"

We walked down corridors, still hand in hand, that seemed to be never ending, until we came to a cream door which stated the sign "Kerrang! Office" above it.

We walked inside to be greeted by other members of the Kerrang! team until we sat down on their pearl white sofa while Gerard waited for the interview.

"You okay baby?" Gerard looked at me with concerned eyes, he never did like when I looked into thin air for any longer then 30 seconds.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a lot too take in that's all, I mean ,have you seen the first ever Kerrang! on the wall there?"

I pointed at the poster in a glass frame on the pastel white wall and Gerard examined it with his eyes.

"Wow, I didn't know Kerrang! went back that far, that's rad" he kissed my cheek and then looked at the floor again.

"Gerard?"

His face shot up when he was called.

"We are ready to interview you now, Y/N if you would like to come this way, we have a seating area where you can watch" she smiled at us both.

We both removed ourselves from the sofa and followed her into the next room.

She showed me the seating area, it's wall's were pastel green with a white boarder, again copying with the pearl white sofa, I thanked her and sat down.

Gerard was taken to the next open room next door, I was still able too see, as the double glass doors were kept open.

"So Gerard were gonna ask you a range of questions and we want your honest and truthful answer, okay?"

Gerard smiled at her "Yep, sure that's fine"

"Okay then" she smiled back, she flicked through some paperwork that looked like prepared questions, or fan questions. Gerard's fans were always asking him questions on his twitter, so it could be. I slouched down on the sofa while the interview took place, she was asking him questions ranging from "what's your favourite colour?" to "how did you feel when My Chemical Romance spilt up? Were you angry or upset?"

Gerard answered the honest he could, it was defiantly his most emotional and revealing interview yet.

"So I see you have brought Y/N here today, how are you and Y/N and how much does she mean too you?"

My head shot up at the sound of my name, Gerard looked at me and smiled, then looked straight back at the interviewer

"Me and Y/N are brilliant thank you, and she means the world too me, she is beautiful, talented and so precious. I am so lucky too have her in my life, If it wasn't for Y/N, I wouldn't be the person I am today."

Tears welled up in my eyes, I smiled at him and blew him a kiss across the room, he was so special too me, he was my everything.

The interview ended an hour later and we both walked out of the Kerrang! Office how we walked in, hand in hand, stronger then ever.