#22: You and Gerard play Slender

(I have never played slender in my life , sorry, so I don't have any idea what it is about, so I googled it, sorry if it is wrong or rubbish :(,this was a request)

Every Thursday night, me and Gerard had always had games night, it ranged from DS games to COD to Computer games, well tonight was PC night and we were going to challenge ourselves by playing slender. I was never any good when it came to playing on the PC, but I was willing to give it my best shot.

We both sat down next to each other on the pearl white sofa and leaned backwards to get comfy, our laptops were placed on our laps.

"Ready to get beaten Y/N?"

Gerard grinned a wide grin at me, he was always so competitive when it came to games, but then again so was I.

"Over my dead body Gee"

I grinned at him back, showing him I mean business. We both loaded up slender and waited for it to turn on, it seemed to take forever to do this, patience wasn't either of our traits.
Both of our games finally got up to speed with each other and we both clicked go.

Glaring at the computer screen, I searched for notes all around the trees, looking close at them all, until I saw one and read it. I carried on, wanted to find the rest of the note before Gerard, until I heard the sound of the slenderman coming, I rushed around hoping I wouldn't be killed.

Gerard looked at my screen and laughed, he had already picked up 3 notes and was still slenderman- free. I really needed to up my game, so I had an idea of my own. I had give up at this point on finding notes and I was slender-free, I just knew that if I could distract Gee, I would win.

I placed a kiss on Gerard's cheek, his face still looking at his screen, he smiled a bit at me, still looking at the screen and trying to find notes, I placed my hand on his chest and gripped my fingers into him as I kissed his neck and bit a little, he lost concentration of the screen as he looked at me, he grinned at me as I carried on, I whispered into his ear, still hooked onto his chest

"You look so hot when your concentrating"

I smiled at him and kissed his lips, he kindly kissed them back, making the kiss deeper, until I heard slender on the screen, I let go of his face and turned back to my laptop as I carried on finding notes.

Gerard stared at me in confusion, until he realised what I had done with the sound on his screen.

"Y/N! That's just cheating that is!"

His face becoming concerned and more concentrated than before. I smiled at him and said out loud when I had found my second note.

"You should of realised what I was doing sooner then hey?"

I grinned at him, the sound of slender becoming louder and louder on his screen, until the figure appeared at the front of his computer, making the screen fuzzy.
Gerard looked at me wide mouthed as I smiled as I fist pumped the air.

"YES GEE, I WON, YES"

I jumped up in the air and danced around for 30 seconds, Gerard still had his mouth wide open, until he stood up, scooped me up into his arms and placed me onto the sofa and started tickling me where I was ticklish, I screamed and he laughed as I screamed

"That's what you get for being distractive and a cheat Y/N!"

He shouted over my screaming and laughing, somehow I don't think I will cheat again.