#17: You dye your hair together

Walking into the salon for our monthly cut, we both decided to have different colours put on, Gerard wanted orange hair and I wanted purple dip-dye. I didn't want to do my full head, just incase it went wrong.

We walked over too the desk and the lady lifted her head up and spoke to us, her bright red hair dangling in strands over her eye, until she pushed it back behind her fully-pierced ear.

"Good morning, welcome to Chop'n'Wop, how many I help you?"

Gerard learned forward over the counter a little to inform the lady who we were.

"Mr and Mrs Way for a cut, dye and blow-dry"

Gerard exclaimed while looking at you to confirm what he had just said to the lady, you nodded at him with a grin and he looked towards the lady again, she smiled at the both of us.

"Ah!, Mrs and Mr Way, here we are!"

She ticked off her list of clients for today and stood up from her retro styled chair from a 60's American diner.

"If you would like to follow me over to the two black chairs together and we will get your stylist for today, any particular stylist required?"
Gerard looked up to the lady and muttered the name of the stylist he wanted

"Ermm, could I have Ant Pantion please? he did an excellent job on my hair last time, what about you Y/N?"

I heard my name being called from Gerard's mouth, I wasn't easily bothered about stylists like Gerard was, so I looked up at him and muttered

"Anyone, I don't mind really, let's give them all a chance"

I smiled at the girl and she smiled at me back, so did Gerard, he placed my hand into his and we sat there while we waited for our stylist's.

Suddenly, a red, silk curtain opened towards us and out came out the stylists for me and Gerard, me and Gerard let go hands and explained what we both wanted done to our hair.

My stylist mixed the bleach into a bowl with a hair dye mixer brush and placed it at the bottom of my hair, he then tin foiled it at the bottom to keep the heat in. He left it in for about 20 mins, I looked what was being done to Gerard's, Gerard had blonde hair anyway, so he didn't need bleach unlike me having mixed colour hair, he was having a root touch up from where he had brown roots showing. I laughed at his as he looked at me.

"Don't laugh at me! You'll be doing this when your 60 and grey!"

He said, banter filled us both and we both laugh until my styler wanted to take my tin foil off.

The bottom of my hair was perfect bleach blonde, he mixed the deep purple hair dye that I had chosen in a bowl, while I watched Gerard's hair get washed to clean out the spare hair dye that was placed in, Gerard's hair was pure pearl white, it looked so strange to me.

The stylist had finished mixing my hair dye and placed it on the bottom of my hair tips, coming to my shoulders, it wasn't that bad of a length to show off my new colour.

Ant was mixing the Orange hair dye while Gee was looking at me, blowing me kisses, I pretended to catch them and keep them close to my heart, he smiled at me and laughed aloud. Ant plastered Gerard's hair with orange hair dye, leaving it too set like mine.

After an hour, both if our hair dyes were done, they rinsed out the excess in the hair bowl and began to cut our hair.

"How would you like your hair madam?"

The stylist asked me, I thought for a second, should I have something new or different?, but I decided to go with what I usually have, just a cut of the split ends.

"Il just have my split ends cut off thank you"

You smiled at the stylist, as he picked up his scissors, ready for action. Gerard never had his hair cut usually, he was trying to grow it out again, like he did back in the day of the album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, I liked it like that, it made him look even more mouthwatering then he already was.

Gerard's hair was dried, styled and hair sprayed, the orange made him stand out from the crowd, I loved it, he looked so handsome and sexy. He leaned over me while my stylist was setting up the hair dryer and heating the curlers and looked into the mirror where I was looking, he leaned down my kissed my cheek

"Your hair looks beautiful, were gonna have to get our hair dyed like this more often, because you look hot and in fact, it's turning me on a bit"

He winked at you in the mirror as he whispered into your ear, you grinned at him and exclaimed

"Well I think your hair and you look so mouthwatering, I just want to push my hands through your hair and grab it, it's so sexy"

I winked back at him, he leaned down even further and whispered

"When we get back, you can do anything you want baby, just say the word and I'm in, anything at all"

He learned up and walked to the waiting area, leaving me hanging and excited to get home as the hair stylist started to blow dry my hair and curl the ends and then finish the process with hair spray.

20 minutes later, everything was done, I thanked the hair dresser and tipped them for there hard work, I walked over to Gerard, my pumps squeaking as I walked, we paid the lady on the till and practically ran out of the hair salon.

I could tell I was in for a bumpy ride tonight with Gerard.