#19: You get shot on a date ( For Madison)

I felt safe and in love when I was with Gerard, he had promised me a good night out to remember tonight, we were going on a date, this was the first time in months we had been out together, we had both been so busy with work and other things, it was nice for it to be just me and him again.

I flattened my silk white dress with my bare hands, the curls on my hair coming below my shoulders, with my eyeliner and mascara making the piece.

I walked down to the living room where I saw Gerard with the set of car keys he had. He looked so handsome, his hair slicked back, his shoes sparkling, oh and not to forget his black and white suit with a bow-tie to complete it.

He walked towards me, his smile lite his face and eyes up, he held his arms out and wrapped then around me when he got closer to me, he looked me in the eye and whispered

"You look beautiful Madison, I'm so lucky"

He pressed his lips to my forehead and twisted his hands with mine and led me to the front door, he opened it and then closed it when we were outside, he locked the door and we both got in the car and he drove for 20 minutes until we reached a beautiful park.

Gerard came over to my side of the car and opened it, he held out his hand, waiting for me to offer mine also, and of course, I did, my lifted my heavy heeled shoes out of the car, then myself, I closed the door shut and twisted my hands with Gerard's again, he quickly locked the door behind us as we went Into the flowered, clean park.

We travelled on the footpath for 4 minutes, until I could see, what seemed like, candle lights, we walked closer and closer and my suspicion had been confirmed.

Gerard had lay out candle's, flowers and a picnic for us. It was so beautiful.

I turned to Gerard and grinned at him, I grabbed his neck and went in for a hug with permission, he bent down and picked me up and twirled me around, his face happy and his eyes filled with love. Happiness had just over come me.

With me still in Gees arms, he went in for a passionate kiss, I could smell his aftershave on his freshly shaved face, the smell of his aftershave smelt good, sweet. His lips were soft and tender, like a newborn babies face.

He let my lips go free, he was panting a bit from the lack of air, he put me down and we both sat on the blanket of flowers that covered the grass.

I opened up the straw basket with food in and smiled when I saw chocolate.

"You know me too well Gerard, you really do"

I smiled at him, laughing a bit

"Oh yes I really do Madison, you can't go a day with out it"

He grinned back, laughing a little, but this all changed when I heard something in the park bushes next to us.

I quickly looked at Gerard and Gerard looked at me, I went quickly to where Gerard was and hid behind him, his arm protecting me by keeping me back, I squeezed his hand to say I was scared. Gerard didn't look at me, instead he whispered

"Everything will be okay Madison, trust me baby, I won't let anything happen too you, I will protect you forever and always"

He grabbed a eating knife that was on his plate and held it behind his back, waiting for what was behind the bush to show itself. Tears began to fill eyes, I was struggling to see they were that glazed over with tears of fear.

The bush moved again, Gerard still stood his guard, until 3 men and 1 woman jumped out of the bush, armed, with hand guns, I nearly screamed, Gerard still kept his hard position, pushing his arm towards me more to protect me and keep me back.