#33: High School (Teenage Years)

Here I am again, new year of high school, same old teachers, same old me.

The high  school was flooded with students passing in and out of each other, friends meeting up after the summer to catch up on what they had been doing, I was the loner in the school, no friends, no one to sit with, no one to share memories of the summer with.

Walking down the corridor to my first class, the halls seemed darker than they usually are, i couldn’t move from all the teenagers trying to get to class as well. I finally arrived at Maths, ugh maths, it was horrible subject, maths was the enemy.

Walking in and finding a seat was the worst part, It seemed everyone was split into groups, the lovers, the chavs and the sports people and then there was me, I don’t like sports, I don’t have a boyfriend and I never really felt a place in the other groups.

Looking around the class looking for a seat, one person stood out to me, I had never seen him before, he was looking down at his desk, his dark hair shone in the sun peaking from the window, he slowly lifted his face up to look at me, I looked to the floor and took the seat next to him.

Maths class had started and everyone has quiet doing their work, I hated when everything was quiet, I felt alone and unsure, then suddenly a slight tap was placed on your back, I turned to the side of me to see a boy with bright eyes staring at me, his lips looked soft, I couldn’t stop staring at him.

“I was wondering if you could help, I’m stuck on a question, I’m Gerard by the way, Gerard Way, what’s your name?”

I was lost for words, it took me a while to figure out he was talking to me.

“I’m Y/N, nice to meet you”

From that moment on, I never knew my life would change so much, I never knew I would spend the rest of my life with him, wake up everyday next to him, I was never lonely again, he saved me.