#10: He has Baby Fever

I was at a meet and greet with Gerard today, he didn't like the idea of me having nothing to do at home or getting bored, so he dragged me along with him to New York, don't get me wrong, I love Gee's fans, ever since me and Gee had got together they had been so supportive and accepting all the way through, Gerard was so lucky, it's just I got so nervous and shy around them.

I was standing talking to a fan when Gerard shouted for me to come over.

"Y/N, come over here, you have too see this!"

'What could he want me for right now?' I thought to myself, nearly out loud.

I excused myself from the fan and walked over too see Gerard at the red table full of posters, pens and screaming girls/boys.

Gerard stood there waiting for me to come over, he was holding a brown eyed, blonde, pigtailed haired, 3 year old girl, her mother proudly taking pictures of them both together. Gerard smiled at the little girl and started singing to her, it was a picture perfect moment.

I walked over to them and waved at the little girl and then waved at Gerard.

"Isn't she the most cutest thing you have ever seen?"

Gerard cooed at the child in his arms, stroking her hair and holding her tightly.

"Yeah, yeah I guess she is, her little pigtails are cute" I smiled at Gerard and then at the child, she hid away into Gerard's clothing, hooking onto Gerard tightly still. Gerard laughed as he looked down at her with love and care in his face and eyes.

Gerard gave the child back with a fight, the child walked away holding her mothers hand, using her free hand to wave back at Gerard.

Gerard finished his meet and greet in under 2 hours, we both waited until until most of the fans had gone for us to adventure to the blacked out windowed BMW that was waiting for us out the back. Gerard hooked onto my hand protectively as we made our way outback to the BMW.

Gerard sat down next to me in the car and we both clicked in our seat belts and relaxed until we were at the hotel in an hours time.

"So, Y/N, what did you think of that little girl, wasn't she just the cutest?" He grinned at me and took my hand in his, what was he getting at here?

"Yeah she was very cute and shy, she looked like a nice kid" I smiled back at him. He looked at the black felt in the car at the bottom so he could figure out the words he was about too say.

"What do you think about having a baby? I mean, we have been married for a long time now, 5 years to be exact, and I think we're ready, were financially ready and emotionally ready, I think, I mean don't feel as if you have to say-"

"I think we should go for it, I think you would make an amazing daddy Gee and I'm ready to be a mummy, so I think we should got for it, new experiences and everything' I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply, he responded back in record time. He let go of my face and whispered in my ear.

"When we get to the hotel babe, when we get to the hotel" he winked at me, I bit my lip, showing my white teeth and looked to the front of the car.

This was the start of a new, happy and different beginning.