#29: Day out at the Funfair (Teenage Years)

High school was a drone, the minute I walked into that school after summer break was the minute I wanted to get out, I never did follow the rules, pierced, hair dyed, teachers thought I would turn out to be nothing, but I knew deep inside I was something, the only thing that was keeping me going through school was an older boy called Gerard, Gerard Way.

His hazel eyes sparkled in the sunlight, his hair, black and thick, that came just below his chin, the way he brushed his hair back when he was nervous made my heart flutter. His ripped skinny jeans, black v-neck top and leather jacket, all fitting him tightly, we were both rejects, maybe that's why we go well together.

We pulled up into the car park of the funfair ground, every year our town has an annual funfair, for the younger kids in the day, for the older kids at night.

Stepping out of the car and slamming my door shut, I looked up into the distance, the horizon simmering below the sea water level in the distance was stunning, it's orange/yellow colours glowing like a fire.

Gerard came around to my side of the car and pressed me up against the car, my eyes instantly on his by now, he placed both of his hands onto his car, he leaned down and kissed me, his hot breath and roughness was an extreme turn on for me, he treated me dirty and I loved it.

He pulled away and lingered his breath onto my lips, both our eyes still closed as we tried to catch our breath, he placed one of his hands into mine, our finger's perfectly fitting between the gaps, and we both ran to the funfair, my hot pants rising as I ran, my hair blowing in the wind behind me, my lower cut top becoming, maybe, a little too high, my heavy Doc Martian boots stomping on the floor when my foot collided with it each time, but I didn't care, I was with the person I love, he is my high school sweetheart, I'm gonna marry him someday.

He dragged me too the first ride and whispered into my ear

"You ready for this? il hold your hand if you want me too"

He winked at me a stern wink, I laughed at him, until the ride manager showed us to our seats on the ride. I looked at Gee and he looked at me, I held onto his hand and smiled at him.

"I guess I am a wimp after all hey?"

I laughed at him, he laughed with me until I heard the ride start.

"ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?"

The manager on the microphone shouted, the whole ride cheered towards him.

"OKAY THEN, LETS GO!"

The ride began to spin, me and Gerard were laughing, still hand in hand as it got faster and faster, once the ride had finished, we came off the ride and carried on looking for rides.

We went on our first ride at 6:30pm, it was now 10:30pm, 6 rides we went on in total, I was shattered.

Both of us were sitting on a near by beach eating sugar donuts from the fair, both of our shoes had been placed beside us and our feet were buried into the golden sand, I leaned in against Gerard's shoulder and rested my head, I didn't wanna go home, I wanted to stay here forever, with him.

"Are you tired Y/N?"

I shook my head, even though I was, I didn't want to seem like a lightweight, I snuggled into the crook of his neck more as I began to close my eyes and fall sleep, Gerard touching my hair to sooth me and comfort me, I couldn't wait to get out of high school and start my life with him.