#4: The way he sings her back sleep (H.P.O.V)

This morning was cold,dark and windy, well I guess that's what winter is all about.

I turned my head around to find my sleeping angel, Y/N , lying with her head on my chest, breathing so delicately and slowly onto my chest.

How did I get this lucky? to have someone like her in my life? I feel like I've won the lottery with her, everyday is a new adventure.

Her looks and personality were unique and beautiful, if I could draw a picture of her, it would never come to the beauty that she beholds, nowhere close.

Her eyes fluttered open, they looked at me with the glare of security and love.

'Morning beautiful' I whispered to her, stroking her hair.

'Morning baby, what's the time? it's still dark outside'

Without moving Y/N, I looked at the digital clock which said '15:47am'

'It's 15:47am, you should go back to sleep, you have work soon' I kissed her forehead and she snuggled into my chest for warmth.

'okay, only if you sing for me though' she fluttered her eyelashes and looked directly at my face.

'which song?' I said grinning

'The light behind your eyes' her head now facing downwards I begin to sing.

'So long to all of my friends,everyone of them met tragic ends with every passing day, I'd be lying if I didn't say,that I miss them all tonight and if they only knew what I would say, If I could be with you tonight
I would sing you to sleep, never let them take the light behind your eyes'

I heard her light snoring and felt her
movement on my chest while I sang, she had gone sleep as I sang to her, her whole body dead to the world, looking at Y/N right there, I knew she would never take the light behind my eyes.