It's my choice after all....saying he kissed her earlobe.

Randhir, Trisha is here stop it...She said getting out of his hold.

She is fast asleep, she knew when to not disturb her parents....he said kissing her on her cheeks.

Btw, where is your pendant...he asked her.

It's here ......She said removing the other.

Let me make you wear it ...saying he dragged her in front of mirror.

Asiding her hairs to one side , he made her wear it , while a small eyelock got created.
He tighten the button of the pendant and asiding her hairs , kissed her on back. Feeling weak she clutched her dress tightly.

You are soo beautiful ...saying he pinned her to the wall and looked directly into her eyes which were closed.

Open your eyes ......he said and kissed her eyes one by one.

Randhir.....She moaned when she found him digging his face in the crook of her neck. She pulled him by his nape giving more access while he contiuned to place hot kisses all over her neck . He sucked her collarbone huskily making her a moaning mess.

Randhir, Trisha will wake up please ...She said rather moaned at his act.

Pecking her forehead, he stopped what he was doing.Feeling shy she hugged him. He wouldn't stop himself from laughing at his naive queen. He too hugged her back.

In the evening, I have ordered dresses of same colour for you and Trisha, and I'm sure you will loved it, and there is a surprise for you guys, so be ready for it....he said to her.

Randhir, she is just 6 months and that's not needed at all...she said to him.

Chashmish, I don't want to miss any occasion of my daughter, be it her birthday or her small achievements, I promise you today that her Dadda will always be the first one to celebrate it, today is just a starting and many more to come.....he said adoring his sleeping Princess.

See, she too agrees with me so she is smiling in her sleep...Randhir said pointing at Trisha who was smiling in her sleep.

Small babies, smile in sleep Randhir...Sanyu replied to him.

Okayy, fine Chashmish....saying he pinched her nose lightly.

Randhir, I need to ask you about Ruhi...Sanyu said suddenly.

I'll answer all but after today's celebration...he said while she agreed to him.

I think you should rest...Sanyu said to him, getting that he is sleepy.

Come then...saying he dragged her to bed and laid down on one-side, while she stood confused looking at him.

Randhir, I had asked you to go and rest in your room....she said to him.

What if I rest here?...he asked her and before she would reply to him he pulled her upon him.

Randhir, leave me, okay . you rest here, I'll sleep on sofa....she said.

Don't move and just sleep.....saying he caged her in his arms and drifted to sleep.Sanyu knew she can't do anything in front of this stubborn Randhir, so without struggling she too drifted to sleep.

-----
Randhir's phone disturbed his sleep, he found some weight was lying on him. Getting that it's Sanyu a broad smile came upon his face. He muted his phone and stared at her face, which was angelic and held calmness. His eyes landed on clock and he decided to wake her up.

Sanyu wake up, we will get late ...saying he shook her.

Let me sleep please...saying she snuggled close to him.