CHAPTER .43(A)

Randhir , you're inhuman , you Monster, you animal . How can you do that Randhir Shekhawat ? How ?....Sanyu sobbing fallen on the floor.

The newspaper scattered all around.
All Randhir's hand was still on his cheeks which had pained him but that was nothing in front of sobbing Sanyu and Trisha.

Trisha was crying by now.

Come ...saying Randhir tried to pick up Trisha, instead Sanyu showed his hand to Randhir asking him to stop up picking up her.

Sanyu , she is...He was going to talk but she spoke up.

I can handle......She said and got up from the floor rubbing her tears off which were still trelling down her cheeks.

Randhir moved back , letting her handle Trisha.
She had misunderstood him , he wanted to let her know the reason and then she was free to judge him.

Now , nothing matters to him , he don't care even if she bursts or slaps him , what matter to him was Trisha's tears.

Seeing Trisha cry he had completely forgotten about the tight slap planted on his cheeks.

Sanyu sat next to Trisha , she took her in her arms and humming some sweet she began to pat her.
Slowly , slowly Trisha began to play with her chain while, Sanyu sat on the sofa motionlessly.

Aunty gestured Randhir what had happened?

Randhir gave her "nothing-serious-i-can-handle" wala look to Aunty.

Randhir took a slow step towards Sanyu.He moved his hand to put on her shoulder while Sanyu flinched back in anger.

Sanyu I can explain.....he was trying to make her understand his point of view.
But , she was hell angry on him not ready to listen.

I don't want to listen to you , I know you will cook some story to justify your point which I least wanted and moreover my eyes can't betray me ........she spoke and got up to leave, not ready to listen to him , Randhir got hold of her hand and made her stop.

Randhir leave me ....she spoke up holding Trisha in one hand, and struggling to get out of his hold from another hand.

I won't leave you , just listen to me.....he said.

Randhir it's hurting ... she said and he immediately left her hand.

Sanyu Ma'am, just listen to Sir for once.....Aman said coming in between of her path.

Aman move from my way.....Sanyu said to him , Aman was Adamant at not leaving but Randhir's one glare and he moved aside.

Sanyu rushed towards her room.
Randhir felt dejected. He ran his hand over his face as he was sweating badly.

Sir , go and make ma'am understand ....Aman said walking next to Randhir.

Randhir was completely lost so Aman shook him.

Sir , go before it's too late .....Aman said and Randhir hurriedly moved towards Sanyu's room.

Sanyu rushed into the room , she kept Trisha on the bed gave get some toys to play and she took out her bag to pack all her and Trisha's stuff.

She had unzipped the bag when Randhir stepped in. His eyes widen in shock seeing her packing her stuff.

What the hell are you doing ?....He shouted taking the bag from her hand.

Randhir return my bag , I need to do packing ....she spoke trying to get the hold of the bag.

Are you mad or what? First of all you are not even ready to listen and what is packing and all ? Where will you go ?....he asked her.