41.

Randhir had kept his gaze at the floor only, everytime he used to decide to meet his with Sanyu's he would fear. He stared at Trisha for once and saw that she was too busy in her cake murdering.

He uppered his gaze and Sanyu gave him a look " Care to explain please ? ".

He gulped down seeing angry lioness standing in front of him.

Wait let me explain me , how this happened .....he said slowly thinking something in his mind.

Yes , please go on....Sanyu replied with a stern face.

Sanyu , Sanyu , Sanyu.....he took a pause not getting what to say.

Sanyu knew he was searching a reason so that she won't be able to scold his Princess. She knew him better than himself.

Go on Randhir Shekhawat....She said this time little loudly due to which Trisha flinched in fear and hugged Randhir.

Sanyu was not loud but that enough for Trisha to get distracted out of her playing thing.

It's okay baby , don't get afaird of your mommy , Dadda will save you , you can contiune with your playing....he spoke in Trisha's ears and he hugged he hided her in his arms.

Sanyu saw that Randhir was telling something in Trisha's ears very slowly.

So , Sanyu you want to know who did this mess , I'll tell you but first of all call Aman and Max here and rest of the people who are hiding .....Randhir spoke with a smirk, they left both father daughter duo in the hands of angry lioness to die alone and that was not fair Randhir thought smirking with a wide grin on his face.

People who were trying to hide face-palmed as they knew now Daddy Shekhawat will make them prey for Trisha's naughtiness.

Randhir don't blame them , I know you and Trisha must have done something and her naughtiness is just increasing day by day , you too are becoming child with her ......Sanyu spoke in calm tone as possible for her trying not to sound harsh and rude to them.

It's just.....Randhir spoke but was cut by Sanyu in middle.

Why don't you believe me ? I'm telling you the truth , it was Aman and Max who were playing with Trisha and in that Trisha touched the cake by mistake and the hands along with crown got broken ....Randhir said eyeing Aman and Max , who were peeping behind the wall.
Randhir passed "Now face the consequences " wala look to them and they gulped down as Randhir had trapped them now.

Trust me Sanyu ....Randhir spoke up.

Is it the truth ?...asked Sanyu.

Yes , 100% ....Randhir replied with a smile on his face.

Then why there is cake smashed on your face and that too by tiny hands ....She asked him.

Randhir knew that Sanyu was a pro when she had to knew sowmthing then she will dig into that matter completely.

See , let me explain you , I came with Trisha down , that time Aman and Max were standing with the cake then I asked them to keep it on the table, I sat on chair with Trisha on my lap.....Randhir was going to cook up something but Sanyu gestured him to stop.

Let me complete then ....She said.

Then , Trisha must have started with her naughtiness and that's how it ended up on your face and you would let her do anything she wants to do , you would have stopped her, but no you won't, instead you ended up tasting the cake.....Sanyu spoke up but Randhir spoke in between.

That was yummy , you should also taste....he spoke while people hiding behind the walls were laughing at Randhir's statement.

Randhir serious discussion is going....Sanyu replied maintaining her stern and trying not to laugh at the cute goofball.