60.

Next day was Sunday ,  Ruhi needed to do shopping so she had made Arya, Randhir and Trisha to give her a company.
For her happiness rest agreed. Getting all ready they reached the mall.

Over excited Ruhi pulled Sanyu with her.

Ruhi I didn't want to buy anything, you can get whatever you want.....Sanyu said to Ruhi as Sanyu was least interested in shopping.

If you are worrying about Trisha then don't worry , her buddy and dad will handle her.......Ruhi said to her.

Wait bachha.....said Randhir while Sanyu pleaded him as she doesn't want to shop. Randhir gave her a I can't help wala look.
Sanyu was now trapped with Ruhi.

What? Speak fast!.......Ruhi said to Randhir.

Arya call them......Randhir said while 5 hulk size bodyguards came out from back.

Seeing them Ruhi and Sanyu were shocked.

What are they doing Here Motu ? .....asked Ruhi.

I'll let you ladies do the shopping on your own only if you keep this bodyguards with you.......Randhir said.

But, why ?....aksed frustated Ruhi.

It's for your safety Ruhi.....Arya said.

My foot....saying Ruhi dragged Sanyu in anger.

I won't leave this 2 people now, they didn't do this good....Ruhi said gritting her teeth.
Sanyu too was sulking in anger. She was aware that they care for them , but what was the need of 5 hug hulk size bodyguards. Seeing them all the people fear.

Ruhi and Sanyu were walking, while this bodyguards were behind them, pushing if anyone comes in between. All the eyes in mall were at them both. They were staring at them as if they were aliens.

Seeing all pass them weird looks, Sanyu too got hell angry on Randhir and Arya. It was hell annoying to them. Ruhi and Sanyu from last 10 minutes were just moving here and there making the bodyguards move, as it was hell annoying for them to shop with these guys been around.

Now, Enough Sanyu. We won't run wait. This boys I'll teach them a lesson once we get home .....Ruhi said to which Sanyu agreed saying that she too is with her.

Now what to do, how will shop....asked Sanyu.

I'll go and talk properly with this hulks and see what happens.....Ruhi said walking towards them.

Hello, Bhaiya I was just saying that why don't you guys go and eat soemthing, you must be hungry as we made you run now for no reason.....Ruhi said clutching Sanyu's hand tightly.

It's okay, Ma'am it's out duty you people be free and shop , we are here only....the head one said.

Ruhi lost it listening to his reply.

Fine, then but dare you guys enter this shop, let's us shop peacefully......Ruhi said to them.

Head guard called Randhir and explained all. Randhir asked them then to stand outside, but warned not to leave them alone.

I will chop your head Randhir and Arya once I'm back....Ruhi shouted angrily and Both Sanyu along with Ruhi entered the shop.

Entering inside, Ruhi began to shop clothes for her, Sanyu was just following her.

I have got you, so that you would buy something for yourself too....Ruhi said passing her few dresses to try upon.

I don't want any dresses, I have lots ....Sanyu denied but ruhi forced her to try upon.Till, she came out Ruhi selected few pieces for Sanyu and packed them too, as she knew What will Sanyu answer her.