50(D)

Inline comments will be appreciated 😀

******

Sanyu rushed towards Randhir's room to see him standing facing the window.
Sanyu knocked at the door. She had come for the first time in his room.
It was big enough with king sized bed and simple yet elegant decoration. Seeing new room and surroundings Trisha began to move in her arms asking Sanyu to let her down.

Wait, baby I'll let you down....Sanyu said to Trisha while Seeing Randhir Trisha began to wave at him.

Randhir, can I come inside ....Sanyu asked him.

Getting that, it's Sanyu Randhir wiped his tears, but Sanyu noticed it.

You don't need to ask for permission ....Randhir replied while she entered.

Turning around, he walked upto them. She would notice his red eyes due to crying.

Princess, come....saying he took Trisha in his arms, and walked towards the bed. He kept her down and began to play with her.

Baby, tell your Dadda that he is the strongest one, and he have us so he should not feel alone anymore and ask him not to cry as momma and Princess feels bad....Sanyu said to Trisha.

But, Dadda misses his mom and dad....Randhir said to Trisha.

Tell baby to Dadda, that life is not fair with everyone, we can't get what we want , past should be forgotten and we should live in present, tell your Dadda that momma and baby loves Dadda a lot and if he cries then Baby And momma will feel sad ....Sanyu spoke.

Hearing her, Randhir hugged Sanyu tightly wetting her gown. Sanyu too had tears in her eyes seeing vulnerable condition of Randhir.

Randhir, uncle and aunty loves you and they won't like when you will feel sad....Sanyu said caressing his head.

Seeing her momma and dadda sad Trisha began to cry loudly. Breaking the hug, Randhir picked up Trisha in his arms.

No Baby , see Dadda is not crying please you too don't cry....Randhir said to her wiping her red face.

Sanyu stood watching the duo, Randhir made Trisha slient.

Thank you ....he chipped pulling her into a hug.

Did Randhir Shekhawat just complimented me?
....Sanyu asked teasingly.

Yes, Chashmish....he replied while she giggled at his statement.

Getting down, they had their food all laughing and enjoying. While, Arya and Ruhi's banters contiuned. His Uncle too felt good seeing that Randhir was back in normal.

------
Randhir attending some calls returned back to Sanyu's room where she was making Trisha sleep.

Chashmish ...he called her out.

Yes, Randhir...She replied taking seat beside him where he kept on caressing Trisha's face.

She is grown up, she turned 6 months today, I don't want my daughter to grow up quickly ....he said while Sanyu walked towards wardrobe and took out a box of it.

Getting the pendant out of it, she handed it to Randhir.

Make her wear it, her Dadda has got it for her....Sanyu said to him with a smile.

Come here....saying he pulled her on his lap while she blushed at his act. His hot breathe was falling on her face while she controlled her uneven breathes.

Her Momma and Dadda will make her wear it....saying he holded Sanyu's hands and made Trisha wear the pendant.

It's soo pretty...Sanyu said looking at it.