66.

Morning time, Randhir's sleep got disturbed due to Trisha's crying. He got up and walked near her baby monitor.

So, Princess is up early today, come ....saying he took her and stood near the window. Trisha was still in sleep and her eyes were searching for Sanyu.

Princess, momma is tired let her sleep....Randhir said to Trisha and began to talk sweet words with her.

Trisha getting it didn't disturb her momma. Randhir saw the time it was already 8 by now, Trisha was wide awake and was playing with her Barbie house.

He didn't want Sanyu to wake up so decided to give bath to Trisha. He had helped thrice so he by now knew how to bath Trisha properly.

Come baby let's give you a bath today ...saying Randhir picked up Trisha and dashed into washroom to fill the baby tub as Trisha needs it. He done it properly and placed Trisha in it. Seeing water Trisha was al excited she even dropped her toy down and jumping in his arms asking him to drop her down. As soon as she was in tub she was playing with water. She began to splash water with her tiny hands on him.

Randhir took out her baby lotion and her baby soap and applied on her properly with all care, taking care it won't get into her eyes.

See here Princess .....Randhir said applying the lotion on her hand. But Trisha was busy to listen to him.

Randhir, slowly and carefully made her bath, Trisha with her sprinkling and splashing of water had already made Randhir all wet.

But, he didn't care about it. After, he was done now that toughest task was to get Trisha out of the Tub now as he was well aware how much angry she gets.

He praying to his stars and to save himself from his daughter's angry, picked up Trisha slowly.

Trisha in angry slapped his face. Randhir knew this was going to come.

We will get you dressed up now....He spoke to angry Trisha and wrapped up her in baby towel. Holding her properly, he took her out and kept her on bed. She was not letting him touch him.  Taking another dry towel, he began to wipe her properly. He took out a pink coloured cute little dress, got her decked up in that dress after applying her baby powder and other stuff to her. He made her wear her shoes which she loved as they used to make noise. Till he make her wear shoes, she was throwing all the stuff around her towards Randhir in angry.

My Princess is looking cute and pretty, let's seat shoes now....He said and closed its button. When, that she made sound Trisha threw what was in her hand and looked down at her shoes. It was her favourite one.

My Princess is all ready , soo cute....Saying Randhir raised her in air, and kissed her on cheeks.

Give your Dadda a kissie.....Randhir said to her and she just always made his cheek wet by her saliva and giggled gesturing him at what she did. She blabbered something in a babyish tone.

Randhir just smile whole heartedly at his Cute Princess who was more stubborn than him.

There was a knock on door. Picking up Trisha he opened it to see Arya and Ruhi standing there.

Good Morning doll....Arya and Ruhi spoke finding smiling Trisha at them.

Before, you speak let me remind you guys we are going for wedding clothes shopping of ours and yours so come down with Sanyu fast .......Ruhi spoke to Randhir before he would ask for the sudden appearance of them.

Okay, fine. I'll join you guys with Sanyu soon, Sanyu is sleeping I'll get ready and wake her up. Can you guys take care of Trisha?....Randhir spoke and before he would complete his sentence Trisha was in her buddy's arms playing with his Googles.