62(B)

Randhir was guided by Sanyu to walk as he eyes were covered with cloth.

Sanyu, Arya, Ruhi, Aman , Max and Mary Aunty and remaining people had decorated near lawn area with lights and decorations.

Ballons and lights were hanging. In middle table was kept on which cake was kept.

Sanyu gestured Arya to close off the lights, Arya did the same.

How much time yaar Sanyu, I'm getting impatient now....Randhir complained like a kid. He was excited.

Seeing him complaint rest of the people chuckled at his reaction.

Here, you go birthday boy.....saying she untied the cloth.

As soon as she did, Arya turned on the lights, opening his eyes he was stunned to see his surroundings.

Beautifully decorated lawn and colourful lights added charm to the decorations.

He was observing the surroundings with excitement in his eyes, while Arya , Ruhi and Sanyu were passing each other HE- DIDN'T - LIKE- WALA look.

Sorry, Motu we did our best to surprise you.....Ruhi said slowly coming from behind feeling guilty.

Randhir noticed sadness in her voice.

Come here .. ..saying he called her near him.

Bachha , it's great, infact I loved it....he spoke.

Really ?....asked Ruhi listening to him.

Yes, I really loved it.....He replied to her pinching her nose.

Don't do that idiot....she said hitting him lightly.

Hahahaaa....Randhir laughed at her.

Happieeee birthday Motu.....Ruhi wished him hugging him tight.

Thank you Bachha.....saying he side hugged her.

Move aside you Chudail.....saying Arya pushed Ruhi and jumped upon Randhir.

Before, Randhir would register they were on ground one upon another.

Happy birthday buddy.......Arya shouted at the top of his voice.

Thank you duffer, but move from above me I'm choking.....Randhir said pushing Arya aside.

Getting up, Everyone wished Randhir. He took blessings from Mary Aunty and rest of the elder people who were in mansion, as they too were present.

Arya and Ruhi were fighting on some silly topic.Randhir turned around to see where Sanyu was.

He saw that she was standing at some distance observing all. He walked upto her.
Seeing how happy Randhir was, Sanyu was in tears.

She was soo lost that she didn't notice when Randhir stood and came in front of her.

Randhir saw she was crying.

Rotlu wifey, why to cry ?....He aksed her wiping away tears from her face.

It's just I'm happy for you and us....she said snuggling herself close to him.He too hugged her.

Love birds, contiune your romance in your room. And Randhir Shekhawat can you do the honour of cutting the cake ? If you don't then, i will it's looking soo yummy and I can't control myself.....Arya said shamelessly.

Stop it Idiot.....saying Ruhi hit him.

Ouchhh Ruhi......Arya said with a fake sadness.

Come Sanyu, Ruhi and Arya you are not needed........Randhir said to tease him while rest laughed seeing sulking Arya walking in front.