61.

Chashmish yaar listen, I'm sorry .....Randhir said pulling Sanyu to clothes section.

Leave me Randhir.....Sanyu spoke angrily.

Calm down,come let's buy something for me infact you choose ......He said to divert her.

Seriously, then come .....She said happily.

He felt like banging his face somewhere, as he was least interested in shopping.

Randhir tried to restrict to her, one glare from her and he was quiet.

You know what, I need to change your wardrobe as you have all boring types of clothes, Why can't you wear clothes like normal people ?......She spoke going through some shirts, he stood next to her listening to her complaints smiling cutely.

So, my wifey finds all my clothes boring and can I know the reason why ?....He aksed her still she was busy shuffling the shirts.

Because, you have your wardrobe stuffed with office suits, such an handsome looking guy you are and you should wear some clothes like young people, infact you will look cool and hot in causals instead of that office suits .....She spoke in the flow.

He was listening to her sliently with a smile on his face.

If that's the matter then Randhir Shekhawat had seriously taken the decision that he would change all his wardrobe as his wifey wants her husband to look hot and sexy, isn't it wifey Shekhawat ?.....He spoke last sentence huskily in her ears making her shiver.

She got what she had just uttered.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be.....She spoke lowering her gaze.

Ohh, c'mon Sanyu don't feel shy infact I'm happy that you are opening up, so help me to change some shirts and trousers for me ....He said to her.

As insisted by him, they both choose lots of casuals for Randhir. When, the bill was done Randhir dragged her to ladies section.

Randhir I don't want to buy anything for me , Ruhi already had made me do lots of shopping .....She tried to make him understand instead he make her shushed and kept on handing few dresses.
After, their shopping they were out of the mall.

Once, they sat in the car.

I'm hungry, let's go somewhere to have food what say?....He aksed her.

Sanyu was slient looking out of the window. There was no response from her.

What happened Sanyu ?....He asked her.

Nothing, I'm just angry on you for buying toys for Trisha......She said concentrating on road as car was running on busy streets of Mumbai.

I thought you have forgotten that, but no !....He spoke slowly, passing her a sweet smile.

Nothing is hard than to manofy you....He uttered which she didn't hear it.

Sanyu for once listen to me, I just wanted to make Trisha happy that's why I got toys ....He spoke holding her hand.

Dare you butter me again, everytime you say the same thing, you won't change. She is a child she doesn't understand still, and stop cooking excuses, no one knows you better than me........She spoke removing his hand from hers.

Hearing her, he was doing happy dance. Maintaining as sad face he decided to try one more attempt to manofy her.

Listen, I won't repeat this again.......He spoke.

You say always the same, and you does the something again and again so no forgiveness ....this time she spoke.

Please, I won't repeat it again.......Randhir spoke making puppy yet cute face.