33.

Next day,

Morning time,

Randhir got up early in the morning,and he hurriedly left for Sanyukta's house as he was eager to meet Trisha.If it was in his hands then he would never let Trisha stay away from him.In less amount of time,the bond Randhir and Trisha are sharing can't be described in words.Looking at the immense love Randhir possessed for Trisha no one can say that they are not real father and daughter duo.Randhir when Trisha been around him,forgets almost everything.He gives a damn about everything when Trisha is around him,he completes forgets that he is a powerful and biggest business tycoon,he gets all lost with her.Her cute little smile can make his dull and boring life more beautiful.

Giving,halt to his thoughts he literally jumped down the car,as Aman parked the car in front of Sanyu's house.Seeing,his excitement Aman chuckled at him.While,Max too passed a small laugh at Randhir who was behaving no less then a child.Randhir was taking long steps towards Sanyu's house,when Max and Aman decided to pull his leg a little.

Sir.....Max called him.

Randhir turned around,in annoyance.

Sir,you have meeting in office now....Aman spoke up.

What?....Asked shocked Randhir.

Yes,Sir that Mehta's one...Aman spoke next.

But,that was supposed to be in next week....Randhir spoke trying to join the dots.

No,it got postponed....Max replied with a teasing grin.

Fine,then it's simple,cancel it.....Randhir spoke up.

But,Sir.....Aman was going to speak but was cut by Randhir.

I'm not interested in meeting as of now,so cancel it...he spoke up.

Sir,actually we both were lying....confessed Aman when he knew that there was no any effect on Randhir.

May I know why?...asked confused Randhir.

Aise hai.....came his reply.

Go to hell you both....saying Randhir ran to Sanyu's apartment.

Here,Max and Aman were laughing at their love-stuck boss.

Randhir pressed the door-bell and Sanyukta opened the door with Trisha in her arms.

Seeing,Randhir Trisha literally jumped into Randhir's arms.

Easy,baby I'm here only......Randhir spoke to Trisha while taking Trisha in his arms.Sanyu was slienlty adoring both of them.

Good Morning Sanyu....Randhir wished her,after some seconds.

So,now you remember me...she asked him.

When you have a beautiful and cute little baby girl with you,who will ask to kadus hitler....he replied controlling his laugh,as he was speaking Sanyu was getting all angry,that's fake one.

What did you say Randhir?....she replied with fake anger.

H-I-T-L-E-R.....Randhir spoke out stretching each and every word.

Fine....saying Sanyu stomped her feet in anger and dashed in kitchen leaving the duo who were busying in there small little world of giggles.

Trisha was sitting in Rd's lap playing with his tie,which was her favourite toy these days.

Coffee....Sanyu spoke up forwarding a cup towards him.

Thank you kadus....he replied taking the cup,he was going to keep that on tea-poy stand but by Trisha's hand it slipped and fell on the floor.