34.

Dedicated to : -
Harshitalover Happy birthday dear !!❤❤
Lots of love to you ! GBU!STAY HAPPY !KEEP SMILING !❤❤💫💫

*************

I have started a new FF on Sandhir named as "HIS FOREVER: A VAMPIRE LOVE STORY"...you guys can check that too.....

*******************

Sanyu ran into the office,she reached Randhir's cabin and heard some giggle a from inside.

She was sure that Trisha and Randhir must be inside. She knocked the door but there was no any response so without waiting for any further,response she pushed the door and peeked inside to see.....

What the hell is this?...spoke out seeing the condition of his cabin.

Her eyes roamed around to see the naughty duo who were responsible for all the diaster but there were no where to be seen.

I won't leave these 2 now....Sanyu spoke out and her eyes started to search for them.

Every single damn thing in Randhir's cabin was crashed into pieces,his files were piled up in some corner while his chair was lying at some corner,the flower vase was broken into pieces,if any other person would have entered the cabin they that person would have been shocked.
Seeing all the diaster created Sanyu's anger and temper increased.

This time these 2 have crossed the limits,I won't spare them now....Sanyu spoke determinedly thinking something.

She took a step forward to search for the duo,and saw that on the sofa both of them were busy playing with Trisha's stuff toys.

Trisha was sitting on Randhir's lap while Randhir was tickling her and she was laughing her heart out.

What the hell these 2 think of them ? They have created such a mess and now enjoying themselves .....Sanyu spoke looking at the duo.

Sanyu stood there observing the 2 grown up kids who gave a damn to outside world and were very busy in their own sweet little world forgetting about all the worries they had.

Besides them were lying 2 to 4 big teddies which were bigger than even Trisha.
Seeing,these it added to temper of Sanyu more.

Why did he got this again ?...she huffed in annoyance.

I need to talk this 2 people now ...Sanyu thought looking at the cute in front of her eyes.

Here,Trisha started to rub her eyes feeling sleeping.

Randhir saw that she was going to sleep.

Baby,are you sleepy?....Randhir asked her.

As if Trisha was getting his words,she nodded her head in agreement to his sentence.

Now,I my baby will sleep come....saying he put Trisha on his one side and began to ask her sleep.

Trisha was finally going to sleep,But suddenly started to cry.
Randhir didn't get why she was crying,she waved her hand at the biggest teddy asking Randhir to get for her.

So,baby doesn't wants to sleep,it's okay we can play....Randhir said to her and handed her the teddy.

Seeing such an adorable sight Sanyu's heart melted but she controlled her emotions as she knew that both of them naughty to such an extent that any other person won't fit into their competition.