7.

Randhir's pov :-

My first day in Mumbai was not as I had excepted, it was worst first with all the company workings which were not all proper then, we had to find that person who is behind all the fisaco which is happening in the company.

But, the best part of my first day was I got my Sanyu, my lifeline back.

I was happy to her back, but seeing her reaction when she sounded to be professional it hurted me the most.

I don't know what's wrong with her, she tried to talk to me, never was talking she was not meeting my gaze.

Once, I tried to call her in my office, I knew that she won't come but what's harm if I tried to call her.

As excepted she ignored my call, and I too didn't force her to do the same.
Whole day, I got busy in my work but thought of Sanyu's behaviour were not leaving my head.

They had already started to play cricket in my head.

The day came to an end, and now it was the time to return to home.
I was not interested to return home, as I knew that I will be all alone again.

I was having no any place where I could go and happily leave, or the place to which I would call it as a home.

I walked out of my cabin taking my blazer while Aman ran to me take my bag.I handed my bag to him and we both began to walk towards the lift.

I for once glanced towards the sitting area of Sanyu thinking that she might be present, but she was gone, and why will stay here???..my mini-me screamed from inside.

Reaching near the car we drove towards my home, which I am going to visit after almost 20 years.After my parents dead we never lived here, I shifted along with my Uncle to London.

Some past memories , flashed me, I got out of my trace by the halting of the car in front of my mansion.

Sir, we are here.....Aman spoke to me.

I look around , and tears welled up in my eyes.Seeing me Aman kept his hand on my shoulder and supported me, gesturing me to be strong .

I got down and all my childhood memories started to flash in front of my eyes.The place was same with the mansion, nothing has changed.
I walked through and pushed the door , it opened and stood there Mary Aunty with a smile on her face.

Mary Aunty .....I called her.

She was almost in tears, and won't she felt emotional, as I was her always favourite, but I left with Uncle for abroad and she stayed her.

How are you Mary Aunty ??....I asked her.

I am fine, Ron beta ....she spoke caressing my face.

I missed you too ....I spoke and hugged her a tight one.

I missed you too, beta ....she too replied me back.

Come on go and freshen up, I have made your all favourite dishes ....she spoke and I dashed upwards.

I was going through hall, when our family pictures caught my attention.