29.

Randhir's pov:

I was standing at the door trying to hide my tears and not to loose myself as that was the last thing I want to do in front of Sanyu.

Randhir,she is up.....Sanyu called up me loudly.I ran towards them and saw that Trisha had opened her eyes.She was trying to open her small little dove eyes fully but she was too weak even to open that.

Sanyu carefully took her in her lap and Trisha hided herself in her warmth.What a beautiful sight it was! They are mother-daughter goals!

Baby,you are totally fine......she spoke to her and flopped a kiss on her forehead while I stood at some distance adoring them.I can spend my whole life seeing these two happy that's what i want now in my life.

Randhir....sanyu called me out.

What Sanyu did you need something ?.....I aksed.

No.just come here.....she called me and I walked towards them.

She made a space for me to sit beside her.I took a seat beside her.Trisha was feeling sleepy as she had started to close her eyelids slowly.

Make her sleep....I spoke to her.

Sanyu started to pat her slowly and finally she slept.Sanyukta made her sleep in the baby monitor and adjusted the temperature to normal.

She slept....I asked her and she replied with yes.

Let me get something to eat you....I said walking out but stopped as Sanyu me.

Randhir...she called me and I walked back towards her.

Did you need something ?...I aksed her.

Thank you for everything,because of you today I'm able to have Trisha back to me...she spoke to me.

I love her and I won't let her suffer due to your selfish nature...I spoke to her and reality hit to me what I had uttered to her,I too was equally shocked but she should also get that she need to fear about someone as she has me,and she should trust me.infact,i'm trying my best that she shares with me but no ! She is too adamant to share with me,and this she had risked baby's life,and I'm hell angry on her.

I'm sorry...she spoke looking down as she got what I was talking about.

Sorry.just sorry! Great Sanyu !Just Great !

You know what,you are selfish ,if you had shared with me first only,then today Trisha won't be in this condition,but no !Why will you ask me to help ?Infact,you will go to that bloody Aryan to ask for the help,Who in time of your needs decided not to help you ?If you are thinking that his phone was swtiched off,then let me inform you Sanyukta that you are totally wrong,he had only kidnapped Trisha and was planning to fame you in false allegations,he had been spying you,but no you though trust people blindly,I thought you must have changed but you are still the same navie Chashmish,when you were trying to call him,he was sitting at his secret place and sipping his shitty beer,he had planned not to help him,all this days he was nice to you just because he wanted to get him hitched with you ,that's it,but day by day you were getting trapped in his web,you know me since last 4 years still you choose him over me.I know that I'm no one to force you ,but you had always shared with me your problems and happiness,then why not this time?.....I bursted out all in front of her.

Randhir,listen you are getting me wrong ,it's not like that ....she tried to spoke up.

Then how's it ? Can you care to explain me .....I spoke in loud noise.

I can't explain it too you.....she spoke and looked down.

I want my answers,Sanyu I want my answers,I know that you don't want to share with me but you can trust me for the sake of our friendship,i won't judge you.....I spoke to her.

I can't ......came her cold reply.

I was hell angry on her,she not soo good replies were really getting on my nerves.This girl was too stubborn,and now her stubborness was increasing day by day.

Fine then,get this straight in your head that I won't let Trisha suffer due to you....he spoke to her.

Randhir,I'm sorry .....she was going to speak but loud cry of Trisha hit our ear-drums.

I ran to her,while Sanyu stood on her place hanging her head down in guilt.I felt bad seeing at her.

I slowly picked her up from the baby monitor and took her in my arms.Her eyes twinkled seeing me as smile was playing on her face.

I walked towards Sanyu and handed her Trisha.

Aryan had asked me to leave you guys and go,so from last 2 days I was in London,and after finding the truth I returned,my intention was too hurt you,but i really do care for you guys...I spoke and began to play with Trisha.

Princess,see if you want anything you can come to me see,I love you lots...I spoke to Trisha and her tiny nose on mine while she laughed a little and the room filled with her giggles.

Sanyu was slient by now ,while I kept on playing with Trisha.

End of Randhir's pov

Sanyu's pov:

Sight in front of my eyes is soo heart soothing,Randhir is paying with Trisha while she is giggling her heart out.

But,I'm still in a shocked thinking about what Randhir had told me about Aryan.I was shocked.if it was not Randhir I would have lost Trisha today.I owe him a lot.

What hit me hard is that Randhir left to London for the sake of us?What did he think of himself?How can he leave with even sharing with me and he think of leaving us and going ?

Randhir,did had really left for London forever and if you had not known the truth ,you had never returned back?...I asked him.

Yes,because I care for you both...he spoke.

Give me my baby....I asked him in cold tone.

What happened ?...he asked.

Just go back to london,we don't need you here...I spoke to him.

What?...he was shocked.

You had left us alone here and went,and lied to me that you have some work,we both are angry on you,so just go away and don't show your face ....I spoke to him.

It's not like that,listen to me once ,see.....he was trying to make me understand but I was way too stubborn to listen to him.

See,Sanyu...he tried to speak but I moved away.

Princess....he tried to speak to her but she too turned her face towards otherside.

Your Princess is too angry on you Mr.Randhir....I spoke and he stood there snatching his head with a cute frown on his face.

End of Sanyu's pov

*****

What did you think will Randhir do manofy Sanyu and his Princess?

Thank you !