27.

Randhir's pov :

As soon as I got to know that Aryan is the real culprit behind all the happenings in my and Sanyu's life,I decided to leave to India as I need to show that idiot the warmth of missing Randhir Singh Shekhawat. 

Moreover,I'm going to reach him a great lesson and make him pay for his rest of the life.

I'm going to make sure he pays for each of the tears of Sanyu and Princess.

I in hurry just stuffed all my clothes lying here and there in bag and dashed out if my house so that in time I could catch the plane.

Aman had managed for the ticket on the urgent basis and he had got that.
Just 2 hours and I will be in Mumbai.

I was eager to meet Sanyu and Princess,but I guess Destiny had stored something else for me.

I had called for Max to pick me up so that he can directly drove me towards Sanyu's house.

I was not having a slightest idea that after landing on airport,something unexcepted was waiting for me.

I got a call from Max stating that he won't be able to come up and he had already send me the car to pick me up.

I was confused and somewhere had that gut feeling that something wrong is going to happen as I knew Max won't be indulging himself in some work which is more important than me to him.

I directly asked Driver to drove towards Sanyu's house and there Max was standing on the entrance of her house hanging his head low and was trying to shout on someone on phone.

Max,what happened ??....I questioned him.

Sir,I was going to come to pick up but at that time I saw Sanyukta ma'am rushing outside with baby in her hand,till I reach here they left towards hospital,the auto driver told me ....Max concluded all to me.

I don't know what to do so I went and checked in and got to know that baby is not well.Sir ,we need to leave for hospital soon...He spoke.

I was numb for a second not knowing what to do and how to react and all.For few seconds I had stood emotionlessly there.

Max shook me and gestured me that we should leave.He opened a door for me and made me sit in the car and he himself took the driver seat.

What hospital?...I was almost shivering in fear not knowing what to do.

I was just praying to God to keep Trisha safe.

She is such a small fragile doll and how would she is going to bear the pain,the thought just made me shiver in fear.

I wish that she is fine.

I was continuously tapping my watch and waiting so that we reach hospital and I see my baby.

Max stopped the car in front of the some children's hospital and I almost jumped out in hurry and reached receptionist.

The lady told me that some lady had got the baby but the baby was in unconscious state.

Earth slipped below my feet listening that Princess was unconscious.

Unknown thoughts began to pounder in my mind.

I passed them all and began to walk in the direction the receptionist guided me towards Sanyu.

Balancing myself I reached near to the ward but ,

The sight in front of my eyes was enough to bear and shatter me.
Sanyukta sat there motionlessly folding her hands and praying to God.

Suddenly,doctor walked in and the speed of my steps increased.