28.

dedicated to : @Harshitalover  !

Randhir's pov :

Nurse was running in the corridor calling out for someone.

I asked her " what happened?"

Patient is in criticial stage and the baby is to weak to respond to any of the injections.

The surgery is conducted but the baby needs to respond soon although the baby is not of danger still responding within next few hours is important....she spoke and walked inside with the doctor carrying the medicines.

Listening to the nurse Sanyu sat with a thud on the chair.

She had already started to lose hope which was clearly visible through her vulnerable condition.

Sanyu,she will be fine,she us her mumma's string baby girl ....I some what gathered myself courage and tried to encourage her though I was loosing courage myself.

Randhir,I don't know why I am fearing a lot,I'm getting all the negative vibes......she spoke inbetween her tears.

No,Sanyu see doctor had told that she is out of danger only her body is weak and they are trying there level best,see she will soon wake up and start troubling you again .....I replied to her and wiped out her flowing tears.

I took her in a side hug and hide in my embrace letting her tears do there work.

Please don't let Trisha happen anything as she is the only one for who we both are living....I prayed slienlty.

It was my mistake that I waited for soon many days,I should have get her operated firstfirst only...Sanyu spoke out of blue.

What is she speaking? I'm not getting anything what all she is speaking.

What are saying Sanyu?...I asked her as I myself was confused with her saying.

You know before 1 month she fainted and I had took her to the doctor,that time doctor had informed me that she should be treated and had asked me to get her treated within a month and I really was not having idea that my poor baby was suffering soo much ....she spoke.

One month?

And I was not having any slightest idea that my poor baby was going through soo much and I was kept in dark.

I am sorry Randhir she is suffering because of me....she spoke.

If Sanyu had not kept me in dark before then I would have helped her and Trisha would have got interested before only.

Then why she was waiting for so many days ? What is the reason that she had not spoken a single word about Trisha to me.

What is that still she is fearing about?

What is making her stop her past with me?

I just that she shares with me soon.

I knew that she was blaming herself for her health but it was not all in her hand too.

Sanyu was at fault but it was not some big crime which she had did.

See Sanyu listen to me....I made her face me and taking out my handkerchief wiped her tears.

I'm very bad ...she spoke.

Who said that ? Infact you are perfect mother fur Trisha and no one can ever replace you,you are not at fault at All,you too have some reasons and you blaming yourself is not at all jusifited,It was not in our hands that Trisha fell sick .....I tried to make her understanding by speaking some sensible things.

I think she got what I was trying to make her understand and was quiet.

We sat there for next 1 hour as doctors were still in the ICU.

Finally,they walked out and we hurried towards them.

Doctor,how is baby ?.....I asked him.

Sanyu was staring at our conversation with great hope in her eyes.

I don't know what miracle happened but she after the injections started to respond to our medicines and now she is all fine,she will be shifted to baby ward soon and then you can meet her ....doctor spoke and patting my back left the place.

While,Sanyu sighed in relief.

In next an hour Trisha was shifted to the baby ward.

Doctor advised me that we can see her.

I took a step ahead to walk inside the ward but stopped in my path as I saw that Sanyu was still sitting motionlessly on the bench.
I knew why she was behaving in an unusual manner.

She was still stick to that matter of treating baby prior and still blaming herself.

Sanyu,come let's go inside .....I spoke to her.

Randhir,I can't see her surrounded by the machines and suffering please you go and see her .....she spoke.

I won't go untill you come to see her,come let's go,please....I spoke to her and she had to give in.

I made her stand up and helped her to get inside the ward.

Sanyu started to take slow steps towards Trisha while I stood at that door as I was numb seeing Trisha lying on the small baby cot surrounded by numerous machine and needles pierced in her smooth skin.

I don't when but I was crying seeing my small fragile doll lying on the bed.

I wiped my tears and slowly started to walk in her direction.

Sanyu sat beside her holding her hand while I took the other side beside Trisha and sat there.

Sanyu took her small tiny hand in hers and placed a smoothing kiss on it.

She started to ruffle her hairs slowly.Sanyu bend down and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Sanyu started to caress her head slowly.Sanyu's eyes had already welled up.
We don't know for how much time we sat there beside Trisha.

I was fearing to hold her hand as the pain she had went through was making me feel it and by holding my hand she suffers through pain then I won't.

But,I want to hold her so I gathered some courage and holded her hand and placed a feathery kiss on it.

Get up Princess,it doesn't suits you to keep quiet,I promise we will do lots of masti like I promise,we will go to park, I will get you lots of toys and your favourite teddy bear and yes you need to worry about your kadus mommy,we isn't take her anywhere with us,we both will go and keep you mommy locked inside the house soo that she won't be able to chase us .....I spoke up to her with heavy heart.

Her slienece was killing me.Her happy go lucky face flashed in front of my face.

I want my happy-go-lucky Trisha back,please baby wake up....I spoke and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Wake up Trisha,we need to Trouble your mommy a lot....I spoke with a heavy heart and unable to control myself I walked out.
I stood at the entrance of the door and wiped my tears.

Wake up baby ,see mommy promises not to scold you ,I won't force you to drink milk ....she spoke.

Doctor came inside the ward and started to remove the needle pierced in her hand.
Doctor when will she wake up....I asked to doctor.

Gentleman,she is all okay she will be up anytime....saying he walked away.

Half an hour passed,
Suddenly,I heared that voice which I was dying to hear from past few hours.
Last few hours had been the worst time of my like.

Randhir she is up........Sanyu almost yelled in happiness and I ran towards her bed.

****

Trisha is well !

What next ???

Thank.you :)