11.

Sanyukta's pov :

I was awake whole night holding my baby close to my heart as if she will go away from me.

She is the one because if whom I am living today or else I would have died that day when I lost my bhai and bhabhi.

But,bhai promised me that I should live my life for Trisha.

Yesterday when I took Trisha too hospital as she fainted,doctor checked her ,I was tensed as she had turned pale and her face was looking weak.

The smiling and happy Trisha was not be seen.

Doctor,is she fine ?....I questioned him.

See, Sanyukta I don't want you to keep in false hopes but Trisha needs to undergo an heart surgery as soon as possible or you many loose her ...He replied.

Listening to him I become numb.
I almost lost my balance and stumble upon my place.

Pinky had holded sleeping Trisha.

Doctor saw my state and he made me seat on the chair.

He handed me water and asked me to calm down.

I drank the water in a go and sat there motionlessly not getting what to do and what.

He explained me that there are more chances that Trisha can be saved and only her operation needs to be performed as soon as possible.

I took Trisha from Pinky and looked at her sleeping figure.

I can't loose her now.

I am ready to get her operated.. I spoke to doctor.

Then be here with 5 lakh rupees in next week ...He spoke and handed me the list of Medicines.

I took that and walked outside with Pinky and my baby in my arms.

I held her protectively near to my heart.

We headed back home,I took Trisha and dashed in my room to make her sleep.

I made her sleep and laid down beside her and made her sleep caressing her head.

I will arrange 5 lakh  rupees and then my baby will be fine ..  I spoke to her and kissed her head.

I will ask to Aryan Sir tomorrow for the loan on my salary ...I decided and went to office.

End of Sanyukta's pov

~~

It was just another normal day when Randhir was busy with his files.

It was from morning he had not saw Sanyu for once nor had she came to his cabin for once.

Sanyu whenever she need his sign she used to send through peon which used to pissed off Randhir a lot as he was getting a professional treatment from her and he was not used to it from her.

But,he knew that he need to be her calm with her so he had maintained patience as he knew that she don't open up with anyone so easily.