50(A)

Sanyu made Trisha wear a red colour cute frock which Randhir had ordered for her. She was searching for something red to wear so she would twin with Trisha, but she was not finding anything in her wardrobe.
She was still in her bathrobe while Trisha was all dressed up. There was a knock on the door, Sanyu without getting that she was in her bathrobe rushed to open the door. There was Randhir standing holding something in his hand .

As soon as, she opened the door Randhir yelled in horror seeing her in bathrobe.

Hahaha, Sanyu sorry I didn't see anything ....he shouted.

Listening to him reality hit her that she was still in her bathrobe, she instantly closed the door on his face fastly. She breathing were up, down , up down. While, cheeks had turned crimson red getting what had just happened.

While, Randhir still stood closing his eyes. She slowly opened the door to see Randhir standing there closing his eyes.

How adorable her husband was?.....She thought for a moment.

But, next moment frowned.

Randhir Money Shekhawat don't you know when to knock the door. ....She asked him hiding behind the door.

So, Wifey it's your mistake who told you to roam in bathrobe?....he countered her.

Shut up you idiot , you have no manners ....She said to him with a fake anger.

While, Randhir knew she must be pouting doing that.
She looks damn sexy in that pout and now that bathrobe must be adding extra sexiness to her....he thought imaging her in bathrobe.

Randhir Shekhawat you are thinking too much , get your work done and leave, for Godsake remember that you have a daughter...his mind alarmed him.

He shrugged his thoughts away and again knocked the door.

Wifey, don't get anything wrong in your brain, I was just to hand you this packet ....he said forwarding the packet to Sanyu.

Get ready in this, and come fast I'm waiting for you and my Princess,I know she must be looking so pretty, I want to cuddle her....he said before she would utter anything and walked away.

Sanyu closed the door in annoyance, getting that Randhir had walked away.

Get ready and come fast....She mimicked him and took a deep breathe remembering the incident which happened just now.

Sanyu was in her own Randhir-land, then she heard a loud noise from the bed where Trisha was present. Sanyu had completely forgotten about Trisha been present.

Her eyes widen in shock seeing what Trisha had done. Sanyu had kept all her jewellery next to Trisha so that she would wear them, it was not much , it was just a bangles along with some others. Her make-up kit was next to Trisha.

Trisha getting that her momma was not paying attention her, and was busy roamancing with her dadda got angry, she took her bangles which were making noise and threw that in some corner while next her whole jewellery set was lying on the floor. Next, Trisha had opened her make-up kit, and she her lip-stick in her hand ready to apply on her face. Before, Trisha would do that Sanyu rushed towards her and freed that from her hand.
Trisha began to cry as Sanyu took that away.

Baby, it's not a thing you should play, let me give you your toys come....saying Sanyu made her sit on her small baby bed and handed her some stuff toys.

Baby, please I'll get ready fast, or else now your Dadda will come banging again, taunting that ladies take more time to get ready ....Sanyu spoke up to Trisha unpacking the packet.

Sanyu saw that there was red colour gown, which was sparkling due to its shine, it was too pretty.

Baby, I must say your Dadda has got a nice choice.....Sanyu said twirling around.

There fell a note from the box. She picked it up.

I know you have loved it Wifey, you can admire it afterwards just now your getting too late, get ready and come fast ....the note read it.

She frowned reading the note and quickly changed herself into the gown.
Here, Trisha was jumping out of the wall which Sanyu had made around her of pillows. Sanyu quickly made her hairs, wore her heels, without any make-up she was looking the prettiest.
She moved towards Trisha and picked her up, while Trisha began to place kisses on her face.

Awww, baby momma loves you too and more than momma your Dadda loves you, come let's go now, before that kados comes again....saying Sanyu admired both of them in a mirror and was ready to leave.

She opened the door to see Randhir sitting on the chair engrossed in his phone. While, Trisha's giggling diverted his attention. He looked up to see a smiling Trisha while his breathe got hitched when he saw Sanyu. Her eyes were hypontizing him, she wouldn't meet her gaze with him. So, began to observe the surroundings. Her eyes widen seeing that whole house was decorated.

Randhir came to reality, snatched his head in shyness and took Trisha in his arms.He began to tickle Trisha while she giggled at his act.

Randhir, what is this ?...She asked pointing towards the decorations and all the servants who were running here and there.

It's my Princess birthday, so it's a celebration time... he said raising Trisha high in air.

Come fast, I need you meet someone, he is waiting since long come.....Randhir said with a smile on his face grabbing her hand.

Randhir slow-down ....She said following him.

Moving down, she saw that all the house was decorated , seeing the decorations Trisha was giggling while she was jumping in his arms as she wanted to grab all the new decorations in her hand.

It was getting hard for Randhir to handle Trisha, due to her eagerness to grab things.

Slow Princess ....he said.

Sanyu, meet my idiot friend who is more than a Friend, he is my Brother....Randhir said while that person turned around.

Seeing , him Sanyu was shocked to the core.

Meet ....Randhir said.

Aryaman ....Sanyu uttered and hugged him tightly.

Randhir was surprised seeing the scenario.

While, Trisha pointed towards Aryaman, getting that Arya took Trisha in his arms, while Trisha began to pat him.

Aryaman holded Sanyu with one hand and Trisha with other.

Seeing him after long time, Trisha began to cry.

No , Doll your buddy is here.....Arya said to Trisha hugging her tight while Trisha snuggled close to him wetting his shirt.

Randhir felt a tinge of jealous but he was awww seeing them.

********

Do you think Arya is Postive or negative character?

Some words for Randhir...

Some words for Sanyu...

Some words for Aryaman ...

Thank you !!