63.

Sanyu was getting herself ready. today she took extra efforts to get ready. She was putting sindoor, when she found his hand holding hers.

Can I ?.....he asked her.

Yes....she replied shyly.

Randhir applied it to her, she hugged him feeling blessed,he wrapped his hand around her.

Shy wifey, we did more than this yesterday still you are shy?....he spoke to tease her.

Shut-up you idiot .....she said to him hitting him lightly.

Yesterday was the best day, thank you for all what you did for me chashmish.....he said pinching her nose.

Hawww, Randhir.....she frowned at his act.

I need a good morning kissy....he said and pulled her closer to peck her lips. Instead, she pushed him back.

No Randhir, not now, I need to look upon Trisha , no idea what 3 devils have did from yesterday night....Sanyu said pushing him back and walking towards the door.

I hate you wifey.....he said getting annoyed.

I love you husband....saying she blew him a flying kiss and walked away seeing his expression with a smile.

Randhir, was already dressed up, it was not even a minute Sanyu had left the room he was missing her.

More than Sanyu, I'm missing my Princess....he thought and ran in direction of Arya's room.

He catched up with Sanyu who was climbing down the stairs.

He passed Sanyu a smile. Sanyu knew he will come behind her to see upon his Princess. As yesterday night, he had missed cuddling with his Princess.

As excepted....she said taking a step down.

What ?....he asked in confusion.

I knew you, will be the first one to see Trisha....she said passing him a smile.

My morning begins seeing her smile, come fast now I'm getting fear what this devils have done from yesterday night....he said walking quickly towards Arya's room.

The door of the room was open, Sanyu and Randhir got more confused now. Walking inside, they stood at entrance seeing the sight in front of them.

Arya was sleeping with Trisha on his stomach , she was hugging him like a teddy bear. Arya had caged her with his both the arms. Trisha had her soft stuff toy in her hand. On next side of bed, Ruhi was sleeping in sitting position with 2 teddy bears in her hand resting her head on head board.Not to forget, the room had turned into a mess. All toys scattered here and there. Trisha's half of the clothes were lying on the sofa. The window pane which was little below was broken from side and there lay the ball, so it must be stunt pulled that ball landed on window and it got broken .

Trisha moved a little and made a little crying sound.

Shssshh, doll buddy is here sleep.....saying Arya began to pat her slowly and Trisha again slept back.

Sanyu and Randhir were all awwwiee seeing the adorable trio.

Trisha is lucky to have them....Sanyu said resting holding his hand.

Indeed, she is and this both idiots two love her a lot....Randhir said.

They didn't want to disturb their sleep, but Sanyu had no other option so she walked towards Ruhi and gestured Randhir to pick up sleeeping Trisha.

Sanyu walking towards Ruhi, took the teddy bears from her and made her lay down, she covered her with the quilt.

Randhir moved Arya's hands, trying not to disturb his sleep, but feeling someone Arya opened his eyes.

Good  Morning Money....Arya  wished him flashing his teeth to Randhir.

So, you were awake Arya?....asked Randhir.

Yes, my sleep got broken early, it was just doll was sleeping so, I didn't want to disturb her...Arya sitting up straight as Randhir took up sleeping Trisha and put up her in cradle which they got yesterday shifted in his room for a night.

Come let's sit in gallery ....Sanyu spoke gesturing towards the sleeping beauties in room.

Let me quickly take a shower, I'll be back in 15 mins,let's have tea here....Arya asked them.

No problem, till that I will ask to clean the room....Sanyu said to Arya.

Arya hurried to take a shower, while Sanyu gestured Randhir she will be back, Instead he pulled her closer.

What are you doing Randhir leave me?.....she spoke to him finding him rubbing her waist.

Romancing with my wifey....he said hugging her from back.

Randhir.I need to ask someone to get Arya's room clean.........Sanyu spoke slowly as he placed a kiss on her shoulder blade.

You can do that afterwards too wifey....he spoke nuzzling his nose on her neck.

You can start anywhere and anytime Randhir, leave me .....saying she pushed him and ran away from there showing him a tongue like a kid.

Hugghhhh. romance spoiler....he groaned in frustation and walked out to ask servant to get tea and breakfast in Arya's room.

Randhir was standing in gallery, when Sanyu came back with servant and was setting the table for them. Till that, Trisha moved in sleep and started to cry .

Randhir rushed towards her. Seeing her dadda, Trisha's eyes twinkled in happiness. She stopped her cries and was staring at Randhir without blinking.

Good Morning Princess, you make you dadda wait for soo long....he said picking her up.

Trisha didn't make even a sound, she was just rested her head on Randhir's shoulder and was listening to chripping of birds. Randhir was patting her slowly from time to time caressing her hairs. walking into gallery, he stood and began to say some sweet words to Trisha. Trisha with her twinkling eyes, was watching the birds and all what Randhir was showing to her. Trisha was just enjoying been with Randhir.Her dadda was her everything. When she was with her dadda she doesn't need anyone, her dadda's arms were her world. She moved her head forward say at the sound of dishes which Sanyu was shifting on table.

Momma is getting you food to eat...Randhir spoke to her seeing her amuse reaction, and kissed her both chubby cheeks.

Following, her dadda's action ,Trisha just pecked Randhir's both the cheeks wet by her saliva. It was a proper one, she was just wetting his cheeks by her saliva.

Awww, baby....he spoke upon seeing her actions.

Dadda and daughter doesn't love her momma......Sanyu spoke finding father daughter cute moment.

Princess give kissie to momma ........Randhir said to Trisha and she did the same to Sanyu.

Awwiee. baby......saying Sanyu took Trisha in her arms, as Trisha jumped into her arms.

As Arya was ready , all were having their breakfast, Sanyu was feeding Trisha and Randhir, as Trisha was busy playing with Randhir,and Randhir when Trisha is around forgets everything he was playing with her,he was tickling her and trisha was giggling her heart out.

Randhir, play after you have your food...Sanyu said feeding one spoon of cereal to Trisha and a bite of paratha to Randhir.

Momma is bad....Randhir said to Trisha and Trisha threw the spoon which was in her hand towards Sanyu.

Such an naughty devil, always listening to dadda.....Sanyu said with a frown to Randhir and Trisha. While, Trisha threw another spoon towards Sanyu, but didn't reach Sanyu, gettng that she began to cry.

It's okay , baby.....Randhir said handing Trisha another spoon,and Trisha did again the same, it landed next to Sanyu, as Randhir helped her tiny hands to do the same. Trisha squeeled in happiness seeing them.

Yes, we did it Princess....Randhir said cheering Trisha up.

Such an crazy father-daughter duo you are ......Sanyu said stuffing next bite of paratha to Randhir.

Hawww, idiot you bite my finger, can't you eat properly...Sanyu said to Randhir, while he passed her a silly smile.

Arya was observing all this and he was no less than Randhir, as he was provoking Trisha to bang more on table.

Suddenly, Ruhi shouted gaining their attention.

What happened ?.....saying Arya got up to see, but next moment found Ruhi standing in front of him.

Ruhi.......Arya said shooking her as she was looking scared.

No response from Ruhi.

Ruhi...he shooked her again.

Again, getting no response he shouted.

Chudail.......he shouted gainig her attention.

What was I doing in your room ? Did you, I mean did we do something yesterday ?.....she asked in crying tone.

Arya got she was getting all wrong.

Hold on your car, Ruhi. Yesterday night we both were baby-sitting Trisha, so you landed up in my room and nothing happened between us....Arya spoke clearly all her confusion.

Thank  you Arya, I love you....saying she jumped upon him literally.

I love you too chudail....arya said wrapping his arm around her.

Sanyu and Randhir, were just observing them, while Trisha been clueless was staring at them, Trisha banged on table as her dadda and momma were completely ignoring her, which drew Ruhi's attention to them.

Randhir cleared his throat to gain their attention. Ruhi moved her head and found all staring at them ,she was looking at floor in shyness.

Aww, Ruhi you are cute ....Sanyu said adoring her cuteness.

I think you both should get married......Randhir spoke out of blue.

What ?....shouted both Ruhi and Arya.

Yes, he is right ....Sanyu said getting their reaction.

Okay, fine then.....saying Arya walked towards the table, grabbed the ketch-up bottle and on his toast drawn "Will you marry me?" with a smiley.

Sanyu and Randhir were just seeing the love-birds with a smile.

Will you marry me Ruhi ?......Arya spoke holding the plate in front of Ruhi. Ruhi who was sleepy , now had her eyes wide open. She was speechless, she was accepting this to come so fast.

Ruhi say omething please.....Arya said as she was standing like a statue.

Motu, should I say Yes?....asked Ruhi to Randhir.

Go on bachha, if he troubles you then I'll kill him, get that Arya....Randhir said rather threatened Arya.

Hold on Randhir. why will my brother trouble your sister?...Sanyu asked him.

It's a yes....Ruhi replied while Arya jumped in happiness.

Let's start wedding prepartion from today then....asked Sanyu, Ruhi in shyness ran to her room , while Arya contiuned with his breakfast with a blush on his face.

How cute you are blushing Arya ? .....Randhir spoke pulling out Arya's cheeks.

Stop it Monkey it's hurting .....Arya spoke hitting on Randhir's hand.

------

Bye, Princess, dadda will miss you, and trouble your momma a lot till I return back...Randhir said kissing Trisha on her cheeks.

Yayyhhaha....Trisha blabbered something in her baby tone.

Miss me, wifey bye....Randhir said to Sanyu and pecked quickly on her lips and sat in the car.

Bye Randhir. Do bye to Dadda baby.....Sanyu said to Trisha and holding her tiny hand waved at Randhir.

Biding, him bye, Sanyu and Trisha returned to room to make Trisha have a bath. After, bath Trisha slept.

Now, sitting in Ruhi's room , Sanyu and Ruhi were discussing about marriage and all. Randhir's uncle were informed and he agreed to come next day. Randhir informed Arya's parents too and they too decided  to fix upon the dates soon.

Suddenly, in between the talks Ruhi's eyes welled up.

What happened Ruhi you can share with me?...Sanyu spoke finding her wipe her tears.

I'm missing my parents my Sanyu, and I'm troubling you and Randhir a lot...Ruhi spoke in between her tears.

I know how it feels when you don't have parents, and you are more than a family to me and Randhir. Randhir loves you a lot, you are like a Trisha to him , he will be sad if he sees you sad, and in form of you I got a sister with whom , I can share anything, so don't think anything, instead be happy as you are getting married....Sanyu said cheering up Ruhi.

Thank you Sanyu....Ruhi said breaking the hug and began to laugh as Sanyu was tickling her.

*******
Excited for Arya's marriage ??