15.

Try out my 5 shots story on Sandhir :"Love  will find it's way " ......

Double update 😗

Randhir's pov :

I was talking to Max, and what he told me shook me to the core.

He informed that Sanyu fainted.I slid the phone in my pocket and I rush outside.

I saw that Max was trying to sprinkle water on her face.

All the office people had gathered around her.

Some of them were gossping rather than trying to help her which rise my anger but that was the time that I teach them a lesson.

As I reached I saw that she was unconscious then.I bend down and patted her asking her to open her eyes but she was unconscious.

Max cal the doctor fast ...I ordered him.

I took her in my arms and started to walk towards my cabin.

I can see that her face was pale.

This was the same Sanyu who was my friend, infact best friend and now she is my life but , she is changed.

I don't know what had happened she had changed totally.

In that day when I saw her was that she is looking very pale I guess she must be skipping her meals.

I reached my cabin pushing the door by leg.

I made her lay down on the couch properly and immediately grabbed the water bottle.

I sprinkled water on her face.

She still didn't open her eyes.By she passing second my heart began to beat at fast rate.

What is something happens to her I won't be able to live???
I was in my thoughts when doctor stepped in with Max.
I immediately ran towards him.
Doctor see what had happened to her???...I spoke rather I begged him.

Calm down Randhir ...He spoke.

He checked her for 5 minutes.

Randhir it's nothing to worry about it's just she must be skipping her meals that's why she fainted ...He spoke.

What did i just hear that ???She skips her meals..like seriously skipping meals is not the solution to any problem.

I will see after she wakes up I made my mind to ask her the reason for skipping the meals.

Randhir get her these medicines  and make her eat something,Don't let her skip her meals and take care,she will be up anytime...he spoke handing the prespection.

I took that paper and asked Max to get them.Max along with the doctor left the place.

I sat beside her holding her hands .I know through some problem you are going but you can share with me.

I promise to solve each ones of your problem.

Randhir had rested his head holding her hand.He felt some movements near his hand.He opened his eyes and saw that Sanyu was trying to sit up.