64.

Should I write Sandhir Version of "Married to Beast ", interested in reading it???
As few ppl r asking me to do that!!

****
Night time, In Randhir's room. Randhir pushed the door of his room with Trisha in his arms.

Welcome to your momma and dadda's room Princess and yours too ....saying he pushed the door opened.

Trisha seeing the new environment was all excited. The colour of the room been dark blue attracted her more. Her eyes feel on small cradle of hers, her baby monitor was properly kept at one place. All her stuff toys and teddy bears were lying properly in one corner.Trisha's eyes landed on the frame hanged behind the bed. She smiled looking at her momma and dadda in that. She too was in that frame but she didn't recoginse herself, seeing Randhir and Sanyu Trisha pointed towards it and shown it to her Dadda.

Yes, baby it's me and your Dadda....Randhir spoke raising up her high in air.
Trisha had clutched her new stuff toy which Ruhi got today for her in her hand. Trisha had entered Randhir's room for first time, so Trisha with gleaming eyes was observing all the surroundings. Her eyes travelled from walls to franes to Windows and what not. Randhir seeing her curious began to give her tour of his room.

Getting that she is sleepy, he walked with her in gallery and started to  make her sleep. Sanyu came up with Trisha's medicine, with the help of Randhir she made Trisha gulped down it. Kissing Trisha on cheeks,  Sanyu returned to prepare bed for Trisha.

Randhir, she slept give me to her, I'll make her sleep...Sanyu said taking Trisha from him.

Good Night Daddy's Princess, Dadda loves you, sleep well... saying Randhir flopped a forehead kiss to Trisha and handed her to Sanyu. Sanyu observed that, Randhir was crying and she need to know the reason for it.She got inside and made Trisha sleep properly. She returned back to him , to see him rest his head on chair and had closed her eyes. His tears drained face was clearly visible.

What happened Randhir?....asked Sanyu taking a seat next to him.

Sanyu, it's still that,Trisha need to take that medicine for surgery, you know that time,when I found her in hosptial , I was completely broken, you know I for once I thought will loose my Princess, if something happens to her Sanyu , i won't be able to live, I love her soo much,I love you both....saying he began to cry , seeing him vulnerable she too was in tears.

Look up to me, Randhir. till the time you are with us nothing will happen to us and who is their that I and Trisha should look up to, we have just you, Arya and Ruhi...Sanyu spoke holding his face in her hands, wiping his tears, and flopped a soothing kiss on his forehead. He joined his forehead with hers. There was silence for few seconds, only the cold breeze was blewing past them.

Come let's go inside.....he spoke finding her shiver due to cold air.

Let's sit here for sometime....she said.

You will catch cold......he said picking up her in his arms.

Getting inside, he sat on bed and pulled upon his lap. He was playing with her hairs, while she had resting her head on his chest.

Sanyu, I had opened all other gifts only, Mary Aunty's is left , let me open that.......he said making her sit on the bed. Walking into his closet, he took out the neatly wrapped gift out and walked near to Sanyu. Taking his seat, he opened it properly.

He was in tears, seeing a photo-frame and small note in it. It was his parent's picture with him and a note in it.

Sanyu, my mom and dad....saying he caressed it and wiped away his tears. Sanyu pressed his hnad to support him and gestured him to open the note as he was not having strength to open it.