65.

Go and check new Sandhir Story " Married to Beast " !!

****

Next few days, went in deciding dates for marriage as Arya's parents and Randhir along with Uncle were busy in it.

Arya and Ruhi's happiness knew no bounds as they were getting married. Arya had lost his mother since he was a child, only he had his father who too was ill now-a-days so Randhir insisted that Marraige responsibility he will take upon his shoulders and rest they need to worry about it.

No matter how much Randhir got busy in his office work and this wedding preparations he never missed any single chance to romance with his wife and love Her, and play with his daughter, Trisha's single toothless smile was enough to let him forget about all and be with her. He was observing Sanyu from the day wedding was announced. He somewhere wished that Sanyu too had missed this as their marriage was in hurry. He had spoke about this to Arya, Arya had suggested to talk about it with Sanyu. Randhir, didn't knew how he was going to talk about this with Sanyu. He just wanted to see Sanyu happy.

He was sitting in living room, surrounded by all with Trisha in his arms, but his mind was still stuck at that matter. Arya finding him lost still, gestured him to speak out.

Guys, I want to say something.....Randhir said up suddenly.

Go on....Arya supported him.

I and Sanyu too are getting married again along with Arya and Ruhi.....Randhir spoke out.

What ?....was the only reaction from Sanyu.

Yes, because We were not married with all the rituals and I don't want you to miss all the fun and rituals....Randhir said observing her reaction.

Instead, of replying him Sanyu walked into their room.

Go and see what she is saying....saying Ruhi asked Trisha to come to her, but stubborn Trisha didn't leave her dadda.

Randhir with Trisha walked towards his room , to see Sanyu standing near window and looking out.

Chashmish. see.......he was going to speak but she hugged him tightly.He hold her with one hand and restless Trisha with another who was patting her momma too look towards her.

Don't cry Sanyu please , if you don't want we won't get married again....Randhir said wiping her tears.

It's not like that Randhir, Randhir marriage is very scared bond which once tied is forever, and we got married for Trisha, and we are legally married now, and that day too in front of all and god you made me wear Mangulsutra and filled sindoor in my partings, I know we have not followed all the rituals and all, but our marriage is not that weak, we got married once and that is enough for me, I'm happy with it, I don't want any high rich standard marriage, I'm happy with you and my baby, I don't want people again to name our bond something, that day you accepted me as your wife we got tied with each other, we don't need to show the world about our personal life.....she spoke her heart in front of him.

This is the reason , I fell in love with you Chashmish. if you don't we won't get married, but can we just get married in Christian Style as I remember you wanted to do that , as you once told me in college days......he spoke up getting her point.

As your wish.....she spoke hiding in his chest.

Shy wifey, so we are getting married in Christian style soon....he said pecking her forehead.

Trisha feeling ignored as her parents were talking with each other, banged her doll on Randhir's face with one hand and pulled Sanyu's hairs with one hand.