62(A)

Whole day, Randhir kept on completing his work. He didn't have any slightest idea that tomorrow is his birthday. After college he had never celebrated his birthday as he was all alone.

Aman, Max took care that he remains busy. He got extremely tried and came home. Seeing his doll his tiredness flew. After food Sanyu asked him to take Trisha with him as Ruhi had called her. Instead, all wanted to check upon the arrangements done. Randhir retried to Sanyu's room and making Trisha sleep he too dozed off.

Sanyu came to her room to see Randhir, sleeping peacefully. She called Arya.

Hello, Arya ......Sanyu spoke.

Hello, Sanyu .....Arya and Ruhi sang from another side teasing her.

Is all ready ? You know Randhir is looking tried today and I don't want to disturb his sleep....Sanyu spoke looking at Randhir who was sleeping like a child.

What the hell is wrong with you Idiot Sanyu ? I'm warning you if you spoil the surprise and didn't wake him up at 12 correct, I swear I'll bang into his door and spill out all the beans.....Ruhi said to her and Arya too supported Ruhi.

Okay, guys calm down I'll wake him up at 12 ....Sanyu said and sat next to Randhir staring at him for clock to stuck at 12.

With the passing time Sanyu's heartbeats were increasing.
5 minutes were left for 12 when there was a knock on door. Sanyu knew it must be Arya and Ruhi with the cake.

She got up and went near to door.

Take this and All the best ! And wish him from our side too , bye ! Enjoy! ......Ruhi said handing her the cake and left with Arya.

Sanyu took the cake and pushed the trolley towards bed. With shivering hands she began to wake up Randhir, she was scared not knowing how will he react to her surprise.

Let me sleep yaar ....saying Randhir turned towards another side.

Sanyu had already dimmed the lights, her face was also not visible in that lights.

Randhir, wake up please.....She tried to wake him up as the clock was about to hit 12 sharp.

He just turned in his sleep.

Why are you waking me up ? Come you too sleep ....saying he tried to pull her next to him.
Sanyu moved his hand away.

As the clock hit 12, she began singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDHIR.
Listening to Her, Randhir opened his eyes quickly. Rubbing his eyes like small kid, he got up from his place and sat properly. He had completely forgotten about his birthday.

Chashmish......He spoke noticing something new in her. In that dim light only her face was visible that too little part.
He kept on staring at her.

You talk much Randhir, now cut the cake fast .....She said handing him the knife.

He got the hold of her hand and cut the cake along with her. Taking a bite he feed her.

Wait let me make you eat it ....She said to him. Instead , pulling her closer he kissed her on the corner of her lips and tasted the cream which was on her lips. It was just for few seconds but that his way of showing a token of love.

Thank you.....He said to her.

Randhir you can thank me later, you have lots of surprises today....She spoke to him.

Still, thank you. You are looking like my old Chashmish....He said as his gaze followed on her face.

She looked down in shyness.