74.

Sanyu along with Randhir visited the doctor as Randhir was insuring to check upon her health. Doctor prescribed her some medicines and asked her to rest.

Stubborn Sanyu was not ready to sit at home and rest, but wanted to compelete her work, and here office too some work urgently needed her.
Randhir and Sanyu were not going to leave Trisha at home no matter what!

Randhir was addressing his team regarding some changes need to be done, while Sanyu was resting in her office. She was under medicines so she had slept resting her head on table. Trisha would disturb her so Randhir got Trisha along with him to the meeting room.

He settled with Trisha on his lap, on the chair and handed her his phone to distract her. Trisha with one hand was handling her toy car and with another hand Randhir's mobile. She was staring at that the wallpaper of his phone which was of hers and Sanyu's.

Seeing , Trisha again today with Randhir all his employees were amused. Trisha was all busy into her that she didn't even paid any attention to her.

Can we all start the discussion ?...asked Randhir getting all them back to earth.

Trisha like a good girl was not disturbing her Dadda.

Finally, was explaining what all changes need to be to all.

Trisha got bored playing her toy  and three it away it was from passed half an hour she was on her Dadda's lap.

Da.da...da.....Trisha called her Dadda and Randhir excused himself for a minute.

Yes, Princess what happened?....aksed Randhir to her.

Aaa...as...Da...da....asking Trisha pointed at his wallpaper and pointed towards Sanyu.

Princess , momma is not well. She is resting we will go to her after sometime till that you sit here....saying he made her sit on large conference in front of him.

Poor Randhir was explaining things to his team of 5 members, and his team were busy adoring Trisha and her baby antics.

Team , I guess we are here to work so concentrate....he kinda shouted at them and Trisha giggled at his act.

All of them smiled at cute baby who only has the power to melt her monster Dadda's anger.

Trisha for first 10 minutes was just staring at screen in front where Randhir was explaining the points to his team. Getting bored she saw around and her eyes landed on intercom next to her.

In amusement she picked it up and put it aside and started to bang it with her hands. As the intercom began to make sound, Trisha's excitement increased and she kept on following her work of banging the small buttons of intercom.
There was a wire connected to it and she pulled it due to which it stopped making a beep sound.

Randhir was only person in the room who was explaining about work and rest of the people's eyes were on Trisha. Getting that Randhir stopped his discussion.

Discussion will be continued Tommorrow.....Randhir said and all left the place.

Randhir, Trisha and Aman were only left in the room.

Come Princess let's go....saying Randhir picked up Trisha but she denied and crawled on table more making Randhir run behind her.

Princess , let's go to momma .......Randhir again said and she was fast enough in running giggling at her Dadda who was trying his best to get hold of his Princess.

Randhir finally gave up on chasing her as he knew how stubborn she was.
Trisha reached to the other end of the table and turned around to see if her Dadda was behind her , not finding him she felt sad and with a  sad face returned back to him.