17.

Randhir's pov:

As soon as I entered the room seeing the scenario in my front I froze at the moment.

Sanyu was sitting in a corner of her room hugging her knees and crying.

I went back and handed Trisha to Pinky and ask her to make her sleep.

I went and sat near Sanyu.

Sanyu ...I called her out.

I am sorry Randhir didn't mean to hurt you, it's just that ...I.. am .. neglecting.. my ... health... Because ..she was unable to speak and she started to sob loudly.

I immediately took her in a hug and she hugged me a tight one.

I started to stroke her hairs slowly.

We stayed in that position for long time.

I felt a light weight on my shoulder.

I saw that she had already slept.

Her pale face,dark circles clear depict that she was deprived of sleep.

I carried her in my arms and made her lay down properly on bed.

I covered her with the duvet and switching off the lights walked out of the room to see that Trisha was pulling Pinky' s hairs with her tiny hands.

As soon as she saw me she started to jump in her hands asking her to let her go to me.

I happily went and picked her up.

Sir,where is ma'am ??...Pinky asked.

Sanyukta slept ....I replied.

Thank you sir ...Pinky replied.

Why are you thanking me???...I asked playing with Trisha.

Because,from past few days at night she had not slept properly,she wakes up in the middle of night,sometimes she do get nightmares ....Pinky spoke.

I was shocked.

Nightmares...Sanyu gets nightmares and I don't know about it .

But,what would be reason about it and I am hell curious to know more.

I decide to ask  to Pinky more about Sanyu if I would get any clue or what.

Listen from how many days you are working here ...I asked here.

From last 2 months ...she replied.

And do you have any idea from how many days Sanyu and my Trisha baby is staying here ...I asked.

I don't know Sir,I am very grateful to ma'am because if she wouldn't have save me that day I would have been died,it was when my parents thrown me out of my house,I didn't know anyone what to do and where to Go,but at night ma'am saw me crying on the road and she got me home,she is nice human being ,she treats me like her sister . ..... .Pinky spoke wiping her tears.

It's okay ...replied Randhir not knowing what to speak.

Sir,give me baby I will feed her food . .Pinky spoke.