75.

Mature content ahead

Returning to their room ,
Randhir was down the stairs talking to Aman. Sanyu sat on bed staring at her baby who was in deep slumber.

Randhir Locked the door and changed into his night clothes to find Sanyu staring at stars in balcony.

He went and back hugged her.

Today was a beautiful day isn't it ?...he asked her.

Yes , it was! I can't believe our daughter turned 1 today .....Sanyu spoke resting her head on his shoulder.

Thank you for blessing me with theses 2 beautiful ladies in my life ....Randhir said kissing her on forehead.

Come let's sleep you must be tired ....he said picking up Sanyu in bridal style, on which she blushed at his act. Placing her on bed, he hovered upon her.

Did I tell you that you were looking beautiful in that gown ?...he complimented her.

So, my husband got now time to compliment his wife .....Sanyu asked encircling her arms around his neck.

Yes , I have my own ways to compliment my wife wanna see....he asked with a smirk capturing her lips into a passionate kiss.

She moaned as he roamed his tongue inside her mouth. She clutched his shirt for support. Randhir kissed her both the eyes followed by her collarbone and sucked her shoulder blade pulling down the shirt which she was wearing.

Unbuttoning her shirt from front he pushed it down, and trailed his fingers down her cleavage part making her moaning mess.

He digged his face into the crook of her neck and placed a hickey just above her breast. Moving down , he sucked the small sweat droplets above her cleavage part .

Wifey , open your eyes . Why did you blush soo much?...he teased her.

Randhir......She let out a moan as he pulled  her shirt down and left her in her inner bra only, rubbing his hands on her upper semi-naked body.

He turned her around, unhooked her bra and left it to hang around. He himself threw away his shirt, and hovered upon her. She blushed feeling his gaze onto her. He dimmed the lights and pulled her upon him.

Drinking her beauty he began to kiss. As his warm hands came in contact with her cold body , she shivered.

Randhir was worshipping her body like a fragile doll, he entangled his legs with hers and entertwined  their fingers.

Freeing her from her pants , she was now in her panties , he came out of his tracks pants and kissed Sanyu's forehead who had digged her head in pillow feeling his intense gaze upon her.

Chashmish....he called her out.

Hmm, Randhir....She replied rather moaned feeling his hands doing magic on her inner thighs.

He crashed his hard rock chest with her front part And was now lying on top of her, continuing with his work of rubbing her thighs. Already the temperature was high and due to Randhir's sweet tortue Sanyu felt that she will explore anytime soon.

Randhir.....She left out a shout as Randhir pressed his legs on her thighs.

Fearing , Trisha's sleep will disturb Randhir picked up her in bridal style and walked into the washroom.

--
Sanyu's heart beats were beating so fast , that she was trying hard to breathe. Tonight was going to be a long night, as Randhir dosnt wanted a chance to leave his wife and Sanyu wanted him as much as he wants her.