14.

Should  I update one more part today???😀

Sanyukta was working in kitchen when Randhir returned with Trisha in his arms.

Take this ....he said handling the files to her.

Yes,he had handed her 2 files so that she can take more time to complete the work and till that he can spend time with Trisha.

Okay,I will complete ....she responded drying her hands with the cloth and took the file.

Give her to me ...Sanyu asked to him.

Let her be with me ...he responded.

She will trouble will ....Sanyu spoke.

No she won't.....he replied.

But.....she spoke.

Please ....he pleaded.

Okay....she replied.

Come baby,let's go to play ...Randhir spoke to baby and took her out in living room.

Sanyu went in her bedroom and started to complete the file.

Randhir and Trisha were playing with her stuff toys.

Princess I will come daily to play with you now ....he spoke to her while she was giggling in his arms when he took her and kissed her cheeks.

After sometime,
Sanyu came out to see the best scenario that Randhir was resting on couch and had closed his eyes she guessed that he must be sleeping.

He had hold Trisha safely in his arms and she had slept.

Sanyu smiled seeing at them.She don't want to wake them up but Randhir has an important meeting so she decided to wake him up.

Sanyu shook him and he woke with A jolt.

What ...he asked.

Speak slowly she is sleeping ....Sanyu.told him.

Randhir saw that Trisha was lying on his chest clutching his shirt in her tiny fists.

She is soo cute you know that ....he asked.

I know she is cute ....replied Sanyu taking Trisha carefully from him.

Sanyu carried her in the bedroom and made her sleep properly.

Take this they are done ...she said to him handling the files once she returned back in the living room.

He looked tensed out,Sanyu felt bad for him but controlled her emotions.

Sorry I disturbed you in the morning ....he spoke.

It's totally okay ......she replied.

Okay fine I will leave ....Randhir spoke while getting up from his seat.

Randhir would you mind having a coffee....she asked.

If you are preparing your hand made then indonf any problem ....he replied.