73.

At night time, Trisha was sleeping in her baby cradle peacefully. Cuddling Sanyu Randhir was in deep sleep.
Sanyu felt like her head will burst at anytime soon.

She opened her eyes to see herself caged in Randhir's arms. She moved a little to fetch water but wouldn't move and she don't even want Randhir to wake up so she laid down.

Randhir opened his eyes getting that Sanyu was moving continuously.
He touched her hand and got that she was burning in fever.

Ohh, Sanyu you have fever ....he spoke getting panicked.

It's just I'm feeling like my head will burst, I'll take tablets and will be fine.....Sanyu spoke up.

Can't you wake me up ......he kinda scolded her.

You were sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to disturb your sleep...She spoke slowly.

Try to use your brains you idiot, you are burning in fever and you think my sleep is important .....he scolded her and got up.

Sleep here properly, I'll be back .....he spoke to her coveting with the duvet and left adjusting the AC temperature.

Randhir returned in no time with a cloth and a bowl of water.

Take this .......saying Randhir handing her tablets and she gulped them down.

Randhir made the cloth wet and put it on her forehead. Sanyu was burning in high fever, and sleep was far away from her eyes.

Randhir kept on changing the cloth from one and the another and slowly under the effects of medicines Sanyu drifted to sleep.

Seeing she slept, still he contiuned doing his work. He checked her temperature and it had lowered a little. He kept the bowl and cloth on side table, and laid beside Sanyu checking time it was 3 at night. He pulled her close to him and closed his eyes but sleep was far away from his eyes.

Every half an hour he used to open his eyes and check upon her temperature.  It was 7 when Sanyu moved in sleep and she opened her eyes to see Randhir was sleeping in sitting position holding her in his arms.
Then her eyes landed on the bowl and the wet cloths on the table.

She had tears seeing his care towards her.

I love you Randhir.......saying she hugged him tightly and Randhir opened his eyes with a jerk.

Are you alright ? Is the temperature still there ?....asked Randhir checking upon her.

No, I'm fine and all thanks to you. I'm sorry I trouble you a lot ....Sanyu spoke with a sad pout.

It's okay wifey, I just love you and if I won't care for you then for whom will I care and today whole day you will take care and rest no running behind Princess .....Randhir kinda warned her.

But , your naughty Princess need to be looked upon she is becoming naughty data by day .......Sanyu said snuggling close to him.

I'll handle her till you are all fine, you only rest I'll take her with me to office.....Randhir spoke.

No ways, you can't do that ......Sanyu shouted at his statement.

Which, made Trisha to broke her sleep.

Can't you shout slowly , see you broke my Princess sleep ....Randhir said getting up from bed and went next to Trisha's baby monitor.

Good Morning Princesss.....Randhir spoke up to Trisha who was on verge of crying as her sleep broke up.

Da......da.....da....da....Trisha blabbered in her baby tone looking at Randhir.

Yes, Dadda is here to take you come let's go.....saying Randhir picked up Trisha and carried her near to Sanyu.