51.

Sanyu made Trisha sleep While Randhir stood observing all with a smile playing in his lips.
I think you too should go and sleep it's late Randhir....Sanyu said to him.

What? I'm not sleepy at all ...he replied to her.

Come let's talk for sometime....Saying he dragged her to balcony.
He took a seat on a chair, while she was still in her party dress. Before, she would take another seat he pulled her upon his lap.

Randhir, let me sit there....She said blushing.

No, you sit here only.....he answered palying with her hairs.

Let me change and come it's too heavy for me....she spoke.

For few minutes, please....he asked her and she couldn't deny him.
Both of them were slient, she was playing with his shirts button while he was playing with her hairs.

Randhir, why did you transfer shares to Trisha's name, she is still a baby and what was the need to make me a co-owner ?....She asked to him.

Because, I want all to know what Trisha means to me and about you to the same, I want you and Princess to have something if own so I did and to remove all your insecurities.....he said to her.

That was not needed.....Sanyu spoke.

It was needed as some people really needed to learn a lesson....he spoke angrily.

Okay, fine calm down Btw thank you for all....She said to him.

Why thank you? ....he asked her.

For what all your are doing for US....She spoke.

There is lot I'm going to do, if I won't do anything for you guys then for whom I'll do...he said placing a forehead kiss to her.
She closed her eyes in response.

You look pretty in this dress but not more than my princess, she was looking more pretty than you......he said to tease her.

Okay, fine then let me change the dress....she said getting up.
Instead, he tighten his hold around her.

Angry Chashmish, you too are looking pretty infact prettiest, you know what I mean....Saying he roamed his hand on her bare back.

Randhir...She grasped at his move.

What?...he asked her huskily.

I need to change.....She spoke slowly.

I'll let you go once you say that Trisha's Dadda is the hottest.......he said to her sucking her collarbone.

Randhir, leave me....Saying she loosened his hold and ran breathing heavily inside the room.

Before, she would enter the washroom he pulled her out and both of them landed on bed. He was above her.

I'll let you go once you say that Trisha's Dadda is the hottest.......he said coming closer to her.

What if I won't say ?...She said to him.

Then get ready to bear the tortue...he kinda warned her, digging his head in the crook of her neck.

Next he was planting kisses over her neck,she clutched the bedsheet in her hands tightly. He reached her cleavage area and planted a kiss over there. She groaned loudly.

He thought she would get uncomfortable so he got over her.

Sorry, for making you uncomfortable....he spoke with guilt in his voice.

Aww, Randhir such an gentleman you are. You can never make me uncomfortable....She said and pecked his both the cheeks,pulling him upon her again.

I want more....Saying he forwarded his another cheek to her.