From Soho 8//28 11:50 pm

Saying Jungkook lost his shit would be an major understatement after reading that letter.

He took it with him, not having the tjmd to even process it at all. he needed to find Taehyung as soon as possible. Storming out of the house and getting into his car, he sped off to the place that linked all these letters in the first place.

That bitch was definitely about to go to hell.

"Okay, we can stop now." Hanya says, stopping at her tracks and plopping down on the hard ground, looking up to finally see a lively place.

Daegu town.

Jimin looked over and went to the ground as well, groaning and trying hard to catch his breath. "I'm so hungry." He complained before looking over the town again and pointed.

"Yoongi and Hoseok live somewhere over there, if we can continue going, we can get food and shelter by them." He said.

Hanya coughed hard a couple times after dirt went in her mouth before nodding. "Yeah, let's go, I don't think I can sleep on dirt any time soon."

About an hour and thirty-seven minutes, they haven't even arrived yet, instead they heard a familiar voice call out. "Jimin!? And– Hanya!?" The female screamed when she saw the two and rubbed her eyes, trying to see if she was hallucinating or not.

"Taekyun..." Hanya looked at Taehyung's sister and her jaw dropped at how good she looked. "Damn. Did she lose weight?" Hanya whispered. Jimin nudged her. "Shut the hell up, you definitely did."

Taekyun quickly walked over. "Okay, you have to explain a lot to me because a lot is going on and I swear I was at your funeral. Plus Taehyung is missing now." She said and frowned.

"Taehyung is what–??" Jimin paused. "Oh my god." He came to a clear realization.

"We'll talk about it, come on inside. You guys need food and a shower" Taekyun offered without objection, dragging the two into her mansion in the middle of the night.

Jimin was the first one to go into the kitchen and practically sucked Taekyun's refrigerator clean and still be in shape.

"Jimin! Shower first!" Taekyun yelled and he whined. "Okay~ Okay~" he went on into the downstairs bathroom.

"I'll bring you some of Tae's clothes that he leaves here." She sighed.

Hanya and Taekyun just looked at each other for a while before Hanya bit her lip a little.

Taekyun has bad flashbacks.

But she couldn't help it, "You gonna help me shower or what?" Hanya flirted. Taekyun raised an eyebrow.

"You're a grown woman, and my brother's ex, you can do that yourself." She told her. Hanya hum. "Oh come on Kyun." She crossed her arms, wanting her to remember.

And then the woman did remember and she sighed, sitting down on her large mattress and looking at Hanya. "Look, if you're talking about what we had, it's done. And didn't even last long. It's not even important considering you left me and started dating my brother. talking about what we had, it's in the past. You were with Taehyung and now I don't want to do any of that anymore because he's missing and I'm definitely not doing anything with you until we find him." Taekyun explained out of all honesty.