Meet The Morgans

"Thank you, babe. That was beautiful." said Kati, as Will smiled at her.

He couldn't deny that he'd do anything for her. He loved her with all of his heart.

He remembered how he first knew he truly loved her.

FLASHBACK:

They were on a date, at the zoo. She gazed in amazement at the sight of two lion cubs playing together. Seeing how playful and innocent those two little wild cats were.

She chuckled when one of the lion cubs playfully bit the other one's ear, and he yowled.

"Aren't they just cute?!" she asked. "Have you ever seen anything so precious in your entire life?"

Not taking her eyes off of the cubs, she giggled at how adorable  they looked, playing together, while their parents lay in the background watching them.

"Yes, I have." he truthfully answered, not taking his eyes off her for a second!

With a confused glance, she looked at her boyfriend.

"You, Kati. I mean you." he said, as the music played on his phone in his pocket.

"Will?" she asked, now fully facing him.

"Uhm, Kati?" he started.

"Yes, Will?" she asked.

"I... I love you." he said, nervously scratching the back of his head.  There, he said it.

It was all up to her now...

"I love you, too." she said, as she leaned closer and kissed him.

Once they pulled out, they stared nervously at each other.

END OF FLASHBACK:

"What are you smiling about?" asked Kati, her face contorting in confusing at her smiling fiance.

"Just... of the moment we both say our I do's." he lied, as she playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Liar!" she teased, as he chuckled.

"No shit." he agreed, as she laughed.

"Okay, fine. Of the day we both said 'I love you'". he confirmed, blowing out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

" Okay. You're off the hook now. But be warned: Next time, you won't be." she smirked.

"You're a fucking tease, you know that?" he asked, as he held her in his arms, resting his chin on her head.

She just giggled.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I am." she teased, as he bit his lip.

To suppress a moan.

"Don't say that word, baby. You know what it does to me." he said, through clenched teeth, as she shrugged.

"Oh. Okay." she said, feigning innocence.

"You're gonna kill me, woman." he said, as she giggled.