Meet The Morgans

Nicole felt relieved that Kati understood her.

She'd been feeling sick to her stomach recently. (But that was due to the fact that she was pregnant.)

She exhaled as she thought of holding her babies in her arms after their birth.

She couldn't help the smile that formed on her face.

Their meal was finished in no time. Kati paid the cheque, and helped Nicole to her car.

She had to help Nicole buckle up, since she suddenly felt one of her babies kick.

"Oof, Liam. Careful." she groaned. "How do you know its him?" asked Kati.

"Just a feeling. A mother knows. Thanks for today, Kit-Kat. I really appreciate it." said Nicole, smiling.

"You're welcome, Nikki. Have a safe drive." said Kati, as Nicole drove off.

Kati got into her car, as exhaled. "What a day!" she said, driving back to work.

She went over the entire past half hour in her head.

Her sister in law wanted to give up her babies, due to fear.

But Kati managed to talk her out of it.

She walked into her office, and spotted two familiar faces.

She gasped when she saw them.

"Jenny, Louise!" she exclaimed.

They turned around, all smiles when they saw her.

"Kati!" they replied, pulling her into a hug.

"Look at you! You look great!" said Louise, as Kati blushed.

Once she showed them her engagement ring, they gasped.

"Wow, that is one serious rock! When's the wedding?" asked Louise, as Kati shrugged.

"In a month." she replied, hiding her nerves.

About to walk down the aisle in a months time really freaked her out.

Her mind wandered to what Nicole had told her once she found out she was pregnant:

FLASHBACK:

"Kati, can you believe this? I'm pregnant!" she said, sounding worried.

"Yeah, so? You're married now! I don't see a problem." said a confused Kati.

"You don't get it. When I introduced Mikey to my dad as my boyfriend, he flipped! Said I was too young for a boyfriend." said Nicole.

"You were 16! So what?" asked Kati.

"My parents are strict as hell. My dad was in the military, remember? He takes that job way too seriously! He had these drills every morning. We had to wake up at like, 03:00 in the morning and jog around the park! Then we had to scrub the house from top to bottom after breakfast!"
said Nicole, as Kati gasped.

"What?" asked Kati, as Nicole shrugged. "He didn't even attend my wedding. Said he was disappointed in me. Just because my sister chose to work in the same field as his, he chose her over me."  said Nicole, as Kati placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Nicole... Its not your fault. Bailey isn't you! She isn't as warm and as loving as you are. She is as hard as stone." said Kati.

"But, she's my sister!" said Nicole. "I know, I know, Nikki. Don't be scared. I'm here for you. If you need anything, call. I know your parents were strict. That's how they were raised, Nick." said Kati.