Meet The Morgans

Their days went on as normal. Them working, tending to the details of their upcoming wedding...

The usual.

Bob also showed up to their house. Since they were having their reception there.

Their house wasn't far from the beach.

They often went there for photoshoots.

Also of their first kiss. Will still had the picture in his phone.

Of them sitting on the beach, watching the sunset.

Then they turned their attention on each other and kissed.

Kati's mind drifted off, as she stared at the photo on her desk.

Of her and Will's visit to an animal shelter. Playing with all those outcast animals.

One of the kittens there was missing an eye and her ear was half.

Still she wanted love and affection.

She was sweet, and Will's heart went out to her.

He immediately offered money and bought the shelter. Where he could care for those suffering animals.

There was also a puppy who was missing a leg, and walked with a limp.

He was hit by a passing car, the incident breaking and crushing his leg. Which had to be amputated.

All the animals that came in crept into Will's heart. He couldn't turn a single one away.

He loved them too much to see them hurt.

It helped being the owner of several businesses and banks.

Kati also invented devices to help the animals be more mobile.

But the kitten they first encountered got sick, and wouldn't make it.  Doctors had to euthanize her.

It broke Will's heart and brought him to tears. Something that rarely happened.

Will wasn't a crier. Not by nature.

Will felt like someone kicked him in the heart when he witnessed the doctor euthanizing a defenseless kitten.

Kati's eyes teared up at the memory.  She wiped away the stray tears as quickly as she could.

Also attending to her books.

Making sure her admin was up to date. Testing out new products.

Also designing her own products.

She got an idea to invent an Anti-clumsy cell phone. One that was scratch and fall resistant.

She had tons of ideas, that she put down on paper.

She smiled at the thought of it. How it could improve other people's lives.